Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Season Ticket Sales?

Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Did NIL take most of our marketing budget?
    Doesn't work like that...

Team just had the best two year stretch in program history and the reward was two meaningless bowls..

I'll go to some games for the same reason I go to Festival Acadiens ... to drink some beer in public and listen to some meh music at deafening volume

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Team just had the best two year stretch in program history and the reward was two meaningless bowls..

I'll go to some games for the same reason I go to Festival Acadiens ... to drink some beer in public and listen to some meh music at deafening volume
    What better bowls are we eligible for? Asking for my neighbor.

Simple solution, stadium renovation. Creates excitement, reduces capacity by 7000 and gets us back to around 34k in seats.

Then cap the amount of season tickets available to buy to 1/3 of capacity. Have a major ticket push and a weekly update on current ticket sales.

Create value in season tickets. Give perks to ticket holders, express concessions or something similar.

Make game days and event again.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Simple solution, stadium renovation. Creates excitement, reduces capacity by 7000 and gets us back to around 34k in seats.

Then cap the amount of season tickets available to buy to 1/3 of capacity. Have a major ticket push and a weekly update on current ticket sales.

Create value in season tickets. Give perks to ticket holders, express concessions or something similar.

Make game days and event again.
    While I agree stadium renovation will create a little excitement, it will only be "new" for one year.

6. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    True the infrastructure wasn't in place for the type of seasons Louisiana had.

But and however, there was a year a few years back where the New Orleans. Bowl was rated the second best bowl of the post season.

In the end bowls are rated by the play on the field not by the school names on their jerseys.

I have my tickets. It’s fun being part of such an exclusive club.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What better bowls are we eligible for? Asking for my neighbor.
    There were no better bowls.

That’s his point.

9. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I have my tickets. It’s fun being part of such an exclusive club.
    …..I will just express how depressing the situation of number of season tickets sold is to me….at times we have been so proud and backed the teams and now with our highest athletic performance ever we are no shows……man let’s get on TV, radio, internet, newspapers or anything to get this going…..where is our theme for the year? Where are the ad spots? Where are the members of the student government? Where are the members of the Greek council? Where are the AA staff members? Where is the mayor and Parish council? Where are the Acadiana Parish leaders? Can’t somebody step up and get this done? everybody just needs to bring another to get things doubled….just think about that….”Hey Joe Let’s go to the game!

We have to give a reason for people to come !! Yes Winning that’s part of it.

Instead of Alienating the common folk. Open up tailgating, and create a thing for people wanting to come to the game !

Me personally we need a Mascot, do trail rides around Cajun Field. Create a Cajun Party , or get together.

What is the craziest Cajun thing you have ever seen? That’s what we do. Plus I want to hear what y’all’s is.

I give you mine. It was a wedding in Church Point. His family was from New York. Well they never been down here, well one of the family members Rode in with a Mardi Gras mask on a horse. Everyone speaking Cajun French. Then they doing the chicken dance and the guy the singer is singing out of his beer bottle while doing it. The rest are drinking and the family is cooking stirring the pot of jambalaya with an old rusted shovel.

The look on these people’s face was horror.

That’s what we do!! I want to see people in mask with horses. I want to see people chasing chickens. I want someone out there roasting hogs, and singing Cajun music. I want to see Trail Rides.

Whatever the craziest Cajun experience you have witness we do it !!

We should be the ambassadors to Cajun Culture, and the lIfestyle.

Gotta think like Notre Dame. We are not the Fighting Irish. we are the Ragin Cajuns

What seperates Troy, App St., Georgia Southern, from FIU, UNCC?

Community ! App state has sold 10k season tickets Troy has to. They have the population 1/5 of Acadiana but are getting more people signing up for season tickets.

I give you another example Notre Dame has the biggest non-alumni following. Why?
    Does anyone have a reason why that is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    What seperates Troy, App St., Georgia Southern, from FIU, UNCC?

Community ! App state has sold 10k season tickets Troy has to. They have the population 1/5 of Acadiana but are getting more people signing up for season tickets.

I give you another example Notre Dame has the biggest non-alumni following. Why?
    Does anyone have a reason why that is ?
    Have you been to Troy? The Wiregrass area of Alabama is nearly all small towns. They’ve been traditionally a very good program and it’s a cool game day experience.

App is the same thing. Small town, fairly remote and has a tremendous history of winning.

So when you compare us to them, do so understanding that both of those programs have 30+ years of the type of success we have had over the last decade.

Think we are missing the point Small communties, small town. They must be doing something right and it isn’t just winning !

We have to give a reason for people to come !! Yes Winning that’s part of it.

Instead of Alienating the common folk. Open up tailgating, and create a thing for people wanting to come to the game !

Me personally we need a Mascot, do trail rides around Cajun Field. Create a Cajun Party , or get together.

What is the craziest Cajun thing you have ever seen? That’s what we do. Plus I want to hear what y’all’s is.

I give you mine. It was a wedding in Church Point. His family was from New York. Well they never been down here, well one of the family members Rode in with a Mardi Gras mask on a horse. Everyone speaking Cajun French. Then they doing the chicken dance and the guy the singer is singing out of his beer bottle while doing it. The rest are drinking and the family is cooking stirring the pot of jambalaya with an old rusted shovel.

The look on these people’s face was horror.

That’s what we do!! I want to see people in mask with horses. I want to see people chasing chickens. I want someone out there roasting hogs, and singing Cajun music. I want to see Trail Rides.

Whatever the craziest Cajun experience you have witness we do it !!

We should be the ambassadors to Cajun Culture, and the lIfestyle.

Gotta think like Notre Dame. We are not the Fighting Irish. we are the Ragin Cajuns
    Knock down half of the north hill and build a ____ing swamp with alligators.

Think we are missing the point Small communties, small town. They must be doing something right and it isn’t just winning !
    They built their fan base and tradition during a time when football was fun. Before the apathy and cynicism of sports caused by the infiltration of anti-America woke politicization of all sports and especially NFL, but trickling down to college (remember HUD era locker room incident…F…Trump) and finally NIL. That and the stupid schedules for the past few years. I think a a lot of people have lost interest in sports and found other interests and that is why Cajuns are struggling to get people fired up and in the seats. The wood has been doused with water.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information