Thread: One School in Louisiana Makes ESPN’s List of Worst Football Teams

1. UL Football One School in Louisiana Makes ESPN’s List of Worst Football Teams

One state has two in the top five, Louisiana only has one but it's one expected to be there.

Default Re: One School in Louisiana Makes ESPN’s List of Worst Football Teams

As I watched the Florida scrimmage with a lot of people that were at UL, I was a little sad. I feel SO much better after reading that article. It could be MUCH worse!

Oddly enough, ULM's AD resigned today.

Didn't the AD offer a contract to Rebowe and when he came back from Christmas vacation found out the president had hired Bowden?

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Didn't the AD offer a contract to Rebowe and when he came back from Christmas vacation found out the president had hired Bowden?
    I think that’s correct.

6. Default Re: One School in Louisiana Makes ESPN’s List of Worst Football Teams

I believe that the Hoax will fare much better than 2-3 wins. The Hoax >4 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Sounds like a familiar story, though at least their President hired a competent head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Sounds like a familiar story, though at least their President hired a competent head coach.
    He's gonna struggle without Rich Rod.

Thread Information