Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Murray St targeting Nico to be next AD

Default Re: Murray St targeting Nico to be next AD

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, he was a former player, with a financial background. Probably same problem we have, can only go to the same people so many times for money.

Went to the News Star site. Thought we had problems with the TDA? Lead photo was of a LPSS bus and the article. Then the next one down was the article about Eaux at UL's practice.
    This. Can only go to the well so many times.

Maggard accompanied Nico to the introduction press conference. That’s pretty cool.

Maggard said this morning Rcaf hires will come first. Deputy AD likely won't be until 23

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Maggard said this morning Rcaf hires will come first. Deputy AD likely won't be until 23
    Any stadium updates from Dr. Maggard?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Any stadium updates from Dr. Maggard?
    I tuned in late but not really

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Heard that and it makes total sense at this point. Perhaps they won't micro-manage the next RCAF Director as much with some middleman. My last comment is not in reference to Dr. Maggard.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Heard that and it makes total sense at this point. Perhaps they won't micro-manage the next RCAF Director as much with some middleman. My last comment is not in reference to Dr. Maggard.
    Hopefully! But if it’s the same people at the foundation, expect similar results

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've heard nothing that would indicate there is going to be an RCAF Director. Fund raisers will report to Dr. Maggard and the UL Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I've heard nothing that would indicate there is going to be an RCAF Director. Fund raisers will report to Dr. Maggard and the UL Foundation.
    The proper title was not my point Jay, but the middleman has everything to do with the foundation.

No RCAF Director? We need a strong team of charismatic leaders including an RCAF Director. I don’t have a problem with structural changes as long as it leads to more production and efficiency, but the lack of communication with investors tells me this is definitely not the right move.

Whoever is in charge of RCAF and reading this board:
    PLEASE, re-evaluate the donor benefits chart.

It absolutely blows my mind that the only difference b/w a $100 donor & a $1,500 donor is that lucky $1500 donor gest the opportunity to spend ADDITIONAL money on a parking pass.

Seriously, if a fan can't afford the annual $1,500 limit, why in the world give more than $100? If the only answer is b/c they should care and grow the program, that there is why we're in the situation we're in with such minimum members of RCAF.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Whoever is in charge of RCAF and reading this board:
    PLEASE, re-evaluate the donor benefits chart.

It absolutely blows my mind that the only difference b/w a $100 donor & a $1,500 donor is that lucky $1500 donor gest the opportunity to spend ADDITIONAL money on a parking pass.

Seriously, if a fan can't afford the annual $1,500 limit, why in the world give more than $100? If the only answer is b/c they should care and grow the program, that there is why we're in the situation we're in with such minimum members of RCAF.
    Great post CajunJeaux.

Anyone know the contract details for Nico?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information