View Poll Results: Who will be our starting QB this season?

Voters
213. This poll is closed
  • ZEON CHRISS

4 1.88%
  • ZY MCDONALD

2 0.94%
  • LANCE LEGENDRE

6 2.82%
  • BEN WOOLDRIDGE

67 31.46%
  • HUNTER HERRING

3 1.41%
  • CHANDLER FIELDS

131 61.50%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Louisiana's Starting QB for 2022

Poll Who Will Be Louisiana's Starting QB for 2022

Who will be our starting QB?

Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Who will be our starting QB?
    I asked Turbine to set up a poll.

I gotta go with Fields. Obviously, I’ll support whoever QB1 is.

Ben looked slightly better in the spring game so I voted for him, but I’ll admit I was impressed with live action from Chandler last season. I will support either. Just win and represent UL the right way! Our coaches have the toughest decision.

I don’t want to see a 2 QB rotation (fully realizing that is not CMD’s plan), but I’d like to see more opportunities for QB2 to play this season. Just thinks it helps us prepare better in case of need.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I don’t want to see a 2 QB rotation (fully realizing that is not CMD’s plan), but I’d like to see more opportunities for QB2 to play this season. Just thinks it helps us prepare better in case of need.
    What's that old saying, "If you have two quarterbacks, you actually have none."

This is purely by gut feeling at this point, I picked Ben. I do like Chandler, and if turns out to be Ben, we will still need Chandler, I believe several times during the season.

Geaux Cajuns!

Whoever Des says is #1....let's be honest with ourselves and admit now we really don't know scheist about what is happening other than one guy is something like 2 inches taller. Taller=better argument died 20 years ago when Drew Brees arrived in New Orleans.

I 100% trust Des to make that call.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    What's that old saying, "If you have two quarterbacks, you actually have none."
    I simply meant getting meaningful snaps once the game is not in doubt. Definitely not wanting the 2 QB situation.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I simply meant getting meaningful snaps once the game is not in doubt. Definitely not wanting the 2 QB situation.
    Maybe the QB2 will take every 4th series.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Mike made it clear that isn't going to happen.

I was originally on team chandler, but something in my gut is telling me it is ben

13. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Mike made it clear that isn't going to happen.
    He actually said he could see a situation similar to Nunez and Lewis.

While I would like it to be Chandler, since he has put his time in and represented the brand well...I think Ben will get the nod.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information