View Poll Results: Who will be our starting QB this season?

Voters
213. This poll is closed
  • ZEON CHRISS

4 1.88%
  • ZY MCDONALD

2 0.94%
  • LANCE LEGENDRE

6 2.82%
  • BEN WOOLDRIDGE

67 31.46%
  • HUNTER HERRING

3 1.41%
  • CHANDLER FIELDS

131 61.50%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Louisiana's Starting QB for 2022

1. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Myles Brennan just became available...

Guess he keeps all that NIL money since it cannot be performance based.
    No thanks

Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    No thanks
    I'm with you on that. The NIL thing makes for a good story. Myles was told late last week he was not QB1.

Half of the “insider” fan base said Fields 5 months ago.
    That is true. At the spring game, I thought Woolridge had the better day. Stats I saw from the scrimmage seemed to favor Fields by a slight margin. We will find out a week from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    That is true. At the spring game, I thought Woolridge had the better day. Stats I saw from the scrimmage seemed to favor Fields by a slight margin. We will find out a week from today.
    Well, Coach Des in the article today said he may go up to game time now, not sure why he changed his mind.

No thanks
    The last LSU qb at UL was bad.

We are blessed with solid options at QB

......LTURd QBs combined for a 4 for 26 scrimmage. Entire staff....FOUR completions.

I think Chandler and Ben are very close so Des dos not want our opponents with too much time to prep for our starter. Tie will go to Fields the incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    I think Chandler and Ben are very close so Des dos not want our opponents with too much time to prep for our starter. Tie will go to Fields the incumbent.
    Not much film is available for Ben or Chandler so that is not why.

9. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The last LSU qb at UL was bad.
    I wouldn’t trade anyone in our group for MB.

10. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Brennan has loads of talent, but injuries have prevented him from proving what he can do. The other problem is weight (which applies to his injuries as well). I am not completely sure how a kid that is related to the Brennan's (of New Orleans Brennan's restaurants) could come into college at 6'4" and 180 lbs, soaking wet (I don't believe he was 180 when he got to LSU). LSU claimed this year he was 225, still don't believe it. But he did put on some weight. The abuse he took in practice and games at under 200 lbs on a frame of 6'4" in SEC competition was always going to take a toll on this kid. His talent can not be understated, but from day 1 he was a kid that LSU stated needed to get in the weight room.

I, too, would not trade anyone on our current roster at QB, for Mr. Brennan.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Brennan has loads of talent, but injuries have prevented him from proving what he can do. The other problem is weight (which applies to his injuries as well). I am not completely sure how a kid that is related to the Brennan's (of New Orleans Brennan's restaurants) could come into college at 6'4" and 180 lbs, soaking wet (I don't believe he was 180 when he got to LSU). LSU claimed this year he was 225, still don't believe it. But he did put on some weight. The abuse he took in practice and games at under 200 lbs on a frame of 6'4" in SEC competition was always going to take a toll on this kid. His talent can not be understated, but from day 1 he was a kid that LSU stated needed to get in the weight room.

I, too, would not trade anyone on our current roster at QB, for Mr. Brennan.
    You aren't sure? When I was 21 I could eat my bodyweight in ding dongs every day and not gain a pound. Now if I look at a cookie I put on weight.

12. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    You aren't sure? When I was 21 I could eat my bodyweight in ding dongs every day and not gain a pound. Now if I look at a cookie I put on weight.
    Same here. I try not to look at either cookies or ding dongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So…about Ben Wooldridge being named the starting QB today…
    Let’s get this thing in the right thread.

14. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

My bird is not wavering.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Same here. I try not to look at either cookies or ding dongs.
    If that were true, it'd be all over the Lafayette media....oh wait...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information