View Poll Results: Who will be our starting QB this season?

Voters
213. This poll is closed
  • ZEON CHRISS

4 1.88%
  • ZY MCDONALD

2 0.94%
  • LANCE LEGENDRE

6 2.82%
  • BEN WOOLDRIDGE

67 31.46%
  • HUNTER HERRING

3 1.41%
  • CHANDLER FIELDS

131 61.50%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Who Will Be Louisiana's Starting QB for 2022

Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

If Zeon is in fact the future, will the guy he replaces and that person’s eligibility have any bearing on the decision?

Woolridge only has two years.

Zeon Red shirts first year and competes in year two.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    If Zeon is in fact the future, will the guy he replaces and that person’s eligibility have any bearing on the decision?

Just a thought
    QB1 has already been decided without even looking at today's film.

I thought Fields was the better QB today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post

Just a thought
    So a few questions, what happens with…Herring? Legendre? McDonald? Not to mention our yet to be named second string QB?

Jay, can you expand a little on your comment? Thanks!

6. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I thought Fields was the better QB today.
    … Was the scrimmage inside?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    QB1 has already been decided without even looking at today's film.
    Has nothing to do with my point. Mine was about the process.

Outside of the coaching staff nobody knows.

8. Default Re: Who Will Be Starting QB for Louisiana's Ragin Cajuns This Season?

Y’all think there’s gonna be white smoke coming out Cajun Field when CMD makes his decision?

I know who it is, but I'm not saying. A little pterodactyl told me. He said the decision is gonna be sweet! And then he made some kind of caw-caw sound as he flew off, but I can't say what that was either. It was actually some pterodactyl swear wordsstubbed his wing on the edge of the stadium.looked like it hurt. Can't blame the fella, really.

Whoever Dez says is the starter is fine with me. if it's that close at least we have a spare in case of injury

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I know who it is, but I'm not saying. A little pterodactyl told me. He said the decision is gonna be sweet! And then he made some kind of caw-caw sound as he flew off, but I can't say what that was either. It was actually some pterodactyl swear wordsstubbed his wing on the edge of the stadium.looked like it hurt. Can't blame the fella, really.
    And lima beans are still cool

Ok, ok! Seems the pterodactyl is blabbing it all over social media. So, I guess I can say who it isits Chandler Woolridge

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    And lima beans are still cool
    They really are man.they really are. Most underrated bean on the planet.

Also, I'd like to apologize for calling the pterodactyl a "fella". I don't know if it was a male or female. To be honest, it's like a Ken doll down there and hard to confirm either way.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    They really are man.they really are. Most underrated bean on the planet.
    Along with butter beans

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information