Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

1. UL Football How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

While under Napier last season, the Cajuns were an unstoppable force for everyone but Texas, as their loss to the Longhorns was followed by nothing but victories — an astounding 13, to be exact.

Default Re: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

9-3 at worst. 12-0 is possible.

Default Re: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    While under Napier last season, the Cajuns were an unstoppable force for everyone but Texas, as their loss to the Longhorns was followed by nothing but victories — an astounding 13, to be exact.

F/around and find out.

Z

4. Default Re: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

Is there any chance we can block anything with Napier’s name attached to it? I’m so sick of seeing it. This ain’t the university of Billy Napier.

5. Default Re: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Is there any chance we can block anything with Napier’s name attached to it? I’m so sick of seeing it. This ain’t the university of Billy Napier.
    Successive Egyptian Pharoahs agree with your setiments.

Look the only way to make people forget is to win and win big going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    9-3 at worst. 12-0 is possible.
    I have us at 10-4 (9-3) officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I have us at 10-4 (9-3) officially.
    So do you have us losing the championship game or the bowl game?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    So do you have us losing the championship game or the bowl game?
    Losing in Boone and winning Bowl game…sorry, boo.

9. Default Re: How will Louisiana football do in its first year without Billy Napier?

Championship game ain’t going to be in Boone or anyplace East of the Mighty Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Championship game ain’t going to be in Boone or anyplace East of the Mighty Mississippi.
    I get that logic, I just feel we are due for a loss in the West and someone in the East to run the table…might as well be App.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I understand the frustration, but the reality is we were never on the national radar other than one win in ‘96 vs on overranked A&M team and our near upset vs Florida until Billy Napier came along.

I do hope Coach Dez can shed that monkey, and sooner the better for him and us. Would be awesome.

There are concerns but man this schedule is perfect for a run. Should be able to get the new starters some time against weaker early schedule. I see Marshall as our first test.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    There are concerns but man this schedule is perfect for a run. Should be able to get the new starters some time against weaker early schedule. I see Marshall as our first test.
    Don't over look the first game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Don't over look the first game of the season.
    No offense to SLU, and not saying it’s a guaranteed win, but as I fan with expectations I have to overlook that game. Along with the next 2-3 as well. Haha

Schedule is so easy we could be undefeated or only have 2 losses on the year. Another double digit win year!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information