Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Unveils Stunning Renovations to Historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium

Default Re: The All New Earl K. Long

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Where are the practice options?
    WAIT!!!! Our men's basketball team practices???

Women’s soccer starts in 8 days. Women’s Volleyball starts in 18 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Women’s soccer starts in 8 days. Women’s Volleyball starts in 18 days!!
    Grant, you are the residential volleyball expert. Give us a season report when you can.

Will do, JMV

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Will do, JMV
    Looking forward to it.

I watched several games on the plus last season, while living in west Texas. Plan on making lots of games this season after moving back to the hub city later this month.

Geaux Cajuns!

someone told me they went by yesterday and it looked really good.

also said they added alot of fabric sound panels to the sides and the entire back wall to help with acoustics

I want to take a moment to congratulate Coach Gray, who just completed requirements for her Masters Degree.

I'm hoping for a successful season, but this is still a very young team with only one senior.

10. Default Re: The All New Earl K. Long

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Grant, you are the residential volleyball expert. Give us a season report when you can.
    So Grant is very familiar with the residence of each volleyball player . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So Grant is very familiar with the residence of each volleyball player . . .
    Giggity.

12. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Athletics Unveils Stunning Renovations to Historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium

Louisiana Volleyball has a "new" home after historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium underwent stunning interior renovations, turning the facility into one of the premier volleyball-specific venues in the country.

The facility features a brand new, state-of-the-art court and videoboard, a new locker room and team lounge, a film room and new meeting spaces for both the student-athletes and the coaching staff. The gym also received a facelift that included new paint on the walls and grandstands and new sound panels. Additionally, the public restrooms were renovated as well.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Unveils Stunning Renovations to Historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium

"New" home usually means they moved locations.

I bet it feels like they moved.

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Unveils Stunning Renovations to Historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium

Finally found time to run thru photos. Sometimes, we CAN have nice things. Well done.

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Unveils Stunning Renovations to Historic Earl K. Long Gymnasium

Looks very cool, but I feel like there’s too much black and gray. Still an upgrade for sure tho.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information