Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

UL Football So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

We won again! Man was that Levi Lewis some good. He would have had a complete clobberation if some of his receivers hadn't dropped so many easy passes. Ahmani Bailey was just off the hook again. Big boy had a couple of nice stops. In fact the defense as a whole really played their asses off just like all year. And Gahrar probably had the play of the game stripping that ball in the end zone.

But the best thing about rewatching & knowing what was going to happen & now seeing Demarco Jackson playing for the Saints is, I can relish his personal play & still be happy because UL was so good.

2. Default Re: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

Nice.

Now I want to watch again.

Default Re: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    We won again! Man was that Levi Lewis some good. He would have had a complete clobberation if some of his receivers hadn't dropped so many easy passes. Ahmani Bailey was just off the hook again. Big boy had a couple of nice stops. In fact the defense as a whole really played their asses off just like all year. And Gahrar probably had the play of the game stripping that ball in the end zone.

But the best thing about rewatching & knowing what was going to happen & now seeing Demarco Jackson playing for the Saints is, I can relish his personal play & still be happy because UL was so good.
    Refresh my memory on the Eric Garror strip in the endzone please.

4. Default Re: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Think he’s talking about Manac strip and Garror scoop. (Think it was E, anyway)

Default Re: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

Watched it over the weekend too. Eric G. Stripped the ball from one of Apps top receiver in the right corner of the south end zone. LL and Bailey were the offensive stars. Manac and Humphrey made huge plays down the stretch. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Think he’s talking about Manac strip and Garror scoop. (Think it was E, anyway)
    If it’s the strip at the end of the game Manac recovered it on the strip sack. I just watched it a few weeks ago and I don’t seem to remember a strip in the endzone by Garror or anyone for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Watched it over the weekend too. Eric G. Stripped the ball from one of Apps top receiver in the right corner of the south end zone. LL and Bailey were the offensive stars. Manac and Humphrey made huge plays down the stretch. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
    Which part of the game was this Rick? I’d like to go back and watch it again

8. Default Re: So I freshly rewatched the SBC Championship game between UL & App. St.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    ……I also watched the highlights AGAIN…….Emani is the most exciting Cajun I have ever seen……After his first few plays in R shirt year, I told that to Juluke and he was kinda agreeing…….After a score and backflip, Coach was not happy with the 15 yard penalty accessed on the KO!

Watched the New Orleans Bowl game again...Game against da Hurd later in season should be a slugfest...litterally.

ULL won the Sunbelt Conference Championship?

Signed - Casual Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Watched the New Orleans Bowl game again...Game against da Hurd later in season should be a slugfest...litterally.
    I watched that one a couple of times over the summer after all the Marshall fans on facebook started calling our coaches and players classless and dirty after that kid failed to see the fair catch signal. They claimed our coaches were laughing at their player because he got injured on the play. Could get very chippy in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    I watched that one a couple of times over the summer after all the Marshall fans on facebook started calling our coaches and players classless and dirty after that kid failed to see the fair catch signal. They claimed our coaches were laughing at their player because he got injured on the play. Could get very chippy in October.
    They also conveniently forget their #55 kicking Bralen in the back of the head after his interception late in the first half. Fk those guys

Which part of the game was this Rick? I’d like to go back and watch it again
    At the 11 min mark in the 3rd Quarter from the Cajun's 39, Brice to Corey Sutton, broken up/stripped by Eric.

That was the best pass of the day by their QB & they had that one receiver who was really their only go to guy. It was a long throw into the end zone. It was a great route, a great throw & the receiver had possession for the TD, but Gahrar's coverage & tenacious stripping of the ball before the guys hit the ground saved a sure fire TD that would have put have tied the game. It was just a top level play by everyone involved that our guy was able to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    That was the best pass of the day by their QB & they had that one receiver who was really their only go to guy. It was a long throw into the end zone. It was a great route, a great throw & the receiver would had possession for the TD, but Gahrar's coverage & tenacious stripping of the ball before the guys hit the ground saved a sure fire TD that would have put have tied the game. It was just a top level play by everyone involved that our guy was able to win.
    Cool. Yeah I went back and watched it after Rick told me the time. When I read your original post I took it as he stripped someone and they fumbled into the endzone. Anyway yes it was a great play on Corey Sutton and the score was 17-7 at the time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information