Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

UL Football Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

And nobody posted a thread, a video, a story? WTF? Am I in a time warp?

Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice today?

Is there some kind of a secret boycott of the football team & Of course I'm not in on it because I'm not a "real" UL fan? Come on! where the freaking excited threads about who showed out today? I mean we don't even know who ran the stadium steps the best? I got to be back in time.

Does anyone have any interviews? Did anyone get to peep in on practice? Did they even have a practice? WOW!

So, directly below this thread is a thread about who played the best in the HOF game, where to eat dinner Friday night, when Turbine had a press pass 15 years ago & the basketball team travelling to Puerto Rico? And NO FOOTBALL?

5. Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice today?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    And nobody posted a thread, a video, a story? WTF? Am I in a time warp?
    The "15 years ago today" thread was my subtle way of lamenting not being able to report on first day of practice.

https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...ears-ago-today

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Is there some kind of a secret boycott of the football team & Of course I'm not in on it because I'm not a "real" UL fan? Come on! where the freaking excited threads about who showed out today? I mean we don't even know who ran the stadium steps the best? I got to be back in time.
    Maybe the practice isn't open to the public. Chill out man.

Practice did start yesterday. Lots of coverage on Instagram and Facebook. On Instagram search for ragincajunsfb. Video of Opening remarks by Coach Dez will fire you up.

Anyway someone could post that here, for us people not on the social networks?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The "15 years ago today" thread was my subtle way of lamenting not being able to report on first day of practice.

https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...ears-ago-today
    I figured something like that Turbine. I just can't believe there wasn't any more buzz about the first day of camp. Media, fans, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Maybe the practice isn't open to the public. Chill out man.
    Does that mean not a soul can make a single comment about it being the first freaking day of camp? Does that mean there isn't a single story about the UL football team anywhere? And people accept this as........well.......acceptable? I was criticized like it was a sin for being excited about the Saints for daring post a couple of threads about them over the summer. And now, this? Absolutely putrifying. You guys are acting like Falcon fans, not fans of a team that ended the last two seasons firmly entrenched in the top 20. No wonder nobody else cares. There's a whole lot of not giving a crap with this fan base.

There's a lot of I'm so self righteous because I'm a real fan & you're not garbage. But no true love. If there was true love there would have been at least a few threads. Look t the fricking rage page & read the topics & tell me I'm fricking wrong. Where are the self proclaimed drum beaters on this site? This is your opportunity to prop up the guys & make your preseason proclamations on players. If you don't like my shame on you moment whoever you may be, Then get off your lazy asses & do something about it. And never criticize me for showing love for my favorite team since I was five years old.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information