Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    And nobody posted a thread, a video, a story? WTF? Am I in a time warp?
    I was watching the 6 o'clock sports and Seth said practice was about to start in 20 minutes from that time. Looks like a 7pm practice yesterday.

2. Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I was watching the 6 o'clock sports and Seth said practice was about to start in 20 minutes from that time. Looks like a 7pm practice yesterday.
    Wow, and this low is is all up in arms. Predictable.

Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice today?

Kyle, just above your last post, there are links to lots of things regarding the opening of practice. You asked where is the Excitement.

Those Social media posts indicate there is excitement. Kevin Foote has some coverage in this morning’s Advocate as well.

And nobody posted a thread, a video, a story? WTF? Am I in a time warp?
    I will get excited when they start game planning for SLU.

Does that mean not a soul can make a single comment about it being the first freaking day of camp? Does that mean there isn't a single story about the UL football team anywhere? And people accept this as........well.......acceptable? I was criticized like it was a sin for being excited about the Saints for daring post a couple of threads about them over the summer. And now, this? Absolutely putrifying. You guys are acting like Falcon fans, not fans of a team that ended the last two seasons firmly entrenched in the top 20. No wonder nobody else cares. There's a whole lot of not giving a crap with this fan base.

There's a lot of I'm so self righteous because I'm a real fan & you're not garbage. But no true love. If there was true love there would have been at least a few threads. Look t the fricking rage page & read the topics & tell me I'm fricking wrong. Where are the self proclaimed drum beaters on this site? This is your opportunity to prop up the guys & make your preseason proclamations on players. If you don't like my shame on you moment whoever you may be, Then get off your lazy asses & do something about it. And never criticize me for showing love for my favorite team since I was five years old.
    I'm with you on this. And we wonder why there is no excitement and attendance at our games. First day that Football is back. Coach Des got me fired up. Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I'm with you on this. And we wonder why there is no excitement and attendance at our games. First day that Football is back. Coach Des got me fired up. Geaux Cajuns!
    I tend to agree...more coverage, by any means, creates more excitement...Didnt Napier close practice to the "press"? Is that also a CMD rule as well?

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Thank you for your contributions STL MOCAJUN & CajunsMike, It's great to see the team take the field for the first time this season.

Does anyone know when the practices are this weekend? Wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of fans showed up and tried to get in to watch? Enough people for the coaches and the team notice staff trying to turn away fans wanting to watch them practice. If you were a coach or a player and saw this.....how would that make you feel? Wouldn't that fire you up. We wouldn't need to get in.....just show them that we want to. Who else would be down for this?

9. Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Does anyone know when the practices are this weekend? Wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of fans showed up and tried to get in to watch? Enough people for the coaches and the team notice staff trying to turn away fans wanting to watch them practice. If you were a coach or a player and saw this.....how would that make you feel? Wouldn't that fire you up. We wouldn't need to get in.....just show them that we want to. Who else would be down for this?
    Up for this.

Does that mean not a soul can make a single comment about it being the first freaking day of camp? Does that mean there isn't a single story about the UL football team anywhere? And people accept this as........well.......acceptable? I was criticized like it was a sin for being excited about the Saints for daring post a couple of threads about them over the summer. And now, this? Absolutely putrifying. You guys are acting like Falcon fans, not fans of a team that ended the last two seasons firmly entrenched in the top 20. No wonder nobody else cares. There's a whole lot of not giving a crap with this fan base.

There's a lot of I'm so self righteous because I'm a real fan & you're not garbage. But no true love. If there was true love there would have been at least a few threads. Look t the fricking rage page & read the topics & tell me I'm fricking wrong. Where are the self proclaimed drum beaters on this site? This is your opportunity to prop up the guys & make your preseason proclamations on players. If you don't like my shame on you moment whoever you may be, Then get off your lazy asses & do something about it. And never criticize me for showing love for my favorite team since I was five years old.
    Dude get off what ever you are on. You might end up in the damn hospital. Chill the ____ out man, nobody questioned if you are a fan or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Up for this.
    Will there be beer?

12. Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

I’ll bring the beer. Let’s do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’ll bring the beer. Let’s do it.
    Truly and coors stay at the house bubba

Jeaux can bring the crabs.

15. Default Re: Didn't the Cajuns start practice Friday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Truly and coors stay at the house bubba
    I've never seen a smoother invite asking someone to spend the night to drink Coors and Truly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information