Thread: Cleaning up RP

1. UL Football Cleaning up RP

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Back when I had a press pass and could document history.
    If this would not have turned into a rag that predominantly trashes and complains about the University, it’s Coaches and it’s Players, maybe you would have a press pass.

Think about it, you censor daily the poster who post for the university, it’s coaches and it’s players and those who trash them just post freely.

Default Re: 15 years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If this would not have turned into a rag that predominantly trashes and complains about the University, it’s Coaches and it’s Players, maybe you would have a press pass.

Think about it, you censor daily the poster who post for the university, it’s coaches and it’s players and those who trash them just post freely.
    The way I remember it is that Farmer wanted the names of users on this forum - what a tool to request that in the first place, but Turbine said GTFO with that request and then magically he had no more credentials to get on the field.

That’s what recall anyway and not sure if it’s accuracy. If it’s even remotely true, it’s just one of the many reasons Farmer sucked as an AD.

3. Default Re: 15 years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    The way I remember it is that Farmer wanted the names of users on this forum - what a tool to request that in the first place, but Turbine said GTFO with that request and then magically he had no more credentials to get on the field.

That’s what recall anyway and not sure if it’s accuracy. If it’s even remotely true, it’s just one of the many reasons Farmer sucked as an AD.
    Along those same lines, you would think that any poster on here giving names out should get the boot, right?

4. Default Re: 15 years ago today

Along those same lines, you would think that any poster on here giving names out should get the boot, right?
    I did (am doing) my best to clear those posts out.

5. Default Re: 15 years ago today

I did (am doing) my best to clear those posts out.
    Clear the posters out and you would not have to work at all.

Agree. One poster put my name out there when I question about a beef he had with a kid I know very well, when he was falsely accusing that college student of something he didn't do. And I knew who did it. Totally uncalled for making my name public as he hides behind his alias. Those people should be banned for life.

7. Default Re: 15 years ago today

Turbine, you hearing from your posters. Make a couple examples that this is taboo and you will never have it again.

8. Default Re: 15 years ago today

I have no plans to ban anyone, but I am looking to merge posters posting under different aliases.

I have no plans to ban anyone, but I am looking to merge posters posting under different aliases.
    Sounds like a shot

Geezus, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Dude, just go away.

11. Default Re: 15 years ago today

Look hard at Cajunmgm

12. Default Re: 15 years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Geezus, if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black. Dude, just go away.
    Well, state exactly what is incorrect about what I posted are direct yourself in that direction.

That would be awesome.

Need to get it sponsored
    If my memory is correct T-Bine wasn't a yes man giving up RP handle names and some of the administration guys didn't like that.

Thread Information