Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Costco FB Tickets

UL Football Costco FB Tickets

Found this on Twitter, and I think it would be a great idea for UL and the Lafayette Costco

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Costco FB Tickets

Rutgers University in the Big10 conference is also doing this. It’s a business so they must increase sales.

Good idea...thats what I'm talking about...

I wonder how many they sold.

That is a good idea. A lot easier to see and physically grab, even when thinking as a gift for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    That is a good idea. A lot easier to see and physically grab, even when thinking as a gift for someone.
    Exactly. We aren't in a position where potential ticket purchasers come to us...we have to go to them. All schools, even the big ones, will have to do this eventually as attendance patterns shift.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Throw in a coupon inside for 50% off RCAF for one year, winner, winner, chicken dinner. But would we have the volume?

Do the smallest amount allowable next year, see how it goes. If you're not trying, you'll never know.

Have to do something. First time in a long time I turned on terrestrial radio in the truck yesterday. Jim whatever from LC on The Game talking to a McNeese mouthpiece f USLing us during morning drive time. How far Lafayette radio has gone down the toilet.

We've used Costco similarlyrics to purchase Texas Ranger tickets. 2 tickets behind home plate, $99. It's an awesome deal!

9. Default Re: Costco FB Tickets

This could afford a nice way to coax a wayward Cajun friend back into the fold . . .

Rumor is Walmart will be doing a similar ticket and tees promotion for Refineryville’s most ardent supporters.

This is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Rumor is Walmart will be doing a similar ticket and tees promotion for Refineryville’s most ardent supporters.
    Dollar Tree is handling ULM'S ticket distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Got them in the gumball machines?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Not on topic, but sort of related: I was in Academy in West Monroe Wednesday afternoon. Virtually all lsu&a&mc@br gear in the college section, but there was one rack of ULM gear. Absolutely nothing for the dog killers.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Not on topic, but sort of related: I was in Academy in West Monroe Wednesday afternoon. Virtually all lsu&a&mc@br gear in the college section, but there was one rack of ULM gear. Absolutely nothing for the dog killers.
    The academy in Lafayette is virtually the same. Only a couple racks of UL stuff. I guess it just doesn't sell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information