Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's SuccessfUL 3-0 Puerto Rico Tour

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    What do the girls average per game, in actual attendance? 400?

They had quadruple that when LSU came to town.

Don't tell me the opponent doesn't matter. It's simply not true.

It's another excuse. Meanwhile, the same people that have held this program hostage for a decade continue to excuse every reasonable explanation as to why we're stuck in neutral. It's the SAME freaking people holding us back. Bored people with a check book and a seat next to Bob during the games rather than watch the train wreck. I'm soooo over the BS with this program. Now we have T-Plus * attacking one of our most recognizable and beloved alumni? What in holy hell has gone wrong here?!
    What has gone wrong here?

Our basketball program is being led by a group of people who have no accountability and blame others when they come up short of goals indirectly alienating most of the fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    What has gone wrong here?

Our basketball program is being led by a group of people who have no accountability and blame others when they come up short of goals indirectly alienating most of the fanbase.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. UL Basketball Brown, Dalcourt Lead Louisiana To Second Win In San Juan, 85-81

Jordan Brown posted a double-double with a game-high 27 points and 11 rebounds while the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball team scored 50 points in the second half to rally to an 85-81 win over the LPB White All-Stars on Saturday at Coliseo Mario Quijote Morales.

Hopefully they sent them to his boss..
    Done.

What do the girls average per game, in actual attendance? 400?

They had quadruple that when LSU came to town.

Don't tell me the opponent doesn't matter. It's simply not true.

It's another excuse. Meanwhile, the same people that have held this program hostage for a decade continue to excuse every reasonable explanation as to why we're stuck in neutral. It's the SAME freaking people holding us back. Bored people with a check book and a seat next to Bob during the games rather than watch the train wreck. I'm soooo over the BS with this program. Now we have T-Plus * attacking one of our most recognizable and beloved alumni? What in holy hell has gone wrong here?!
    I guess a name opponent here would help increase interest. However, the only way to get one of those would be to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal. Our AD is not interested in those.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I guess a name opponent here would help increase interest. However, the only way to get one of those would be to do a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal. Our AD is not interested in those.
    So are you saying the program is on life support and can't/won't rebound to respectability?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So are you saying the program is on life support and can't/won't rebound to respectability?
    I never said such a thing. Interest will rebound with a championship. That is a much bigger factor than the non conference schedule. I am not predicting that will occur this year nor am I predicting it will not happen. It will happen at some point in the future.

8. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Need to have several (if not more) THREE for ONE deals in progress at all times.

Think about it, where (year after year, decade after decade) does a ONE for NONE get you?

3-for-1 gets you two appearance fees and a return game.

9. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Only the Marlin Maffia remains and that is less than 20%.
    That’s probably not a fair statement. Probably 80+% go like they’re going to mass on Sunday. They’re there regardless of the priest leading the mass. These folks don’t care about opponents, or wins. It’s just what they do. If I were living in Lafayette that’s why I’d be there.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    That’s probably not a fair statement. Probably 80+% go like they’re going to mass on Sunday. They’re there regardless of the priest leading the mass. These folks don’t care about opponents, or wins. It’s just what they do. If I were living in Lafayette that’s why I’d be there.
    The social club can keep bouncing on Bob lap. We need good coaches to bring UL basketball back to relevance. What Jennifer said to Brad on social media is a disgrace to the program.

Just watched the first half. So many missed opportunities. If we could actually shoot the ball from the outside, we would be up 12 or so. Not a whole lot better for the other team but they made us work for everything. I know its just summer ball and you'll be rusty but you gonna have to shoot better than that during the season to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Need to have several (if not more) THREE for ONE deals in progress at all times.

Think about it, where (year after year, decade after decade) does a ONE for NONE get you?

3-for-1 gets you two appearance fees and a return game.
    Yes we need a 3 for one deal or two…several will never happen, regardless of who is coach. Do the math on future commitments on road games.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    These folks don’t care about opponents, or wins. It’s just what they do.
    If that’s true, then that is a major problem.

14. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Start of 4th quarter, UL 62 45 LBP Red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSdK...orrique%C3%B1a

15. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Final: UL 93 LBP Red 71

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information