Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's SuccessfUL 3-0 Puerto Rico Tour

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……With all the discussion, I think the positives are very good……RECRUITING, BOTH MAYBE GETTING A KID NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE…..cool trip and an ongoing recruiting tool…..what I would be doing is sending a baseball recruiter to do the island and the Dom Rep and maybe a soft baller rep ….my daughter and husband lived there for about 5 years and started the Trump golf course…..he is in charge of the P R Open and still goes to meet with the gov and the rest of the staff…..think we had a player from there some years back and basketball was pretty big!
    isnt the governor of PR resigning or going to jail? or is that one of the mayors down there?

Marlin has spent the last 3 years complaining that football is squeezing his budget and he goes ahead and spends road game revenue on going on a preseason road trip.

3. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Marlin has spent the last 3 years complaining that football is squeezing his budget and he goes ahead and spends road game revenue on going on a preseason road trip.
    yes, that is correct and he don't give a crap what anyone says about it either.

No matter how it gets spun, this is the cold hard truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    yes, that is correct and he don't give a crap what anyone says about it either.
    Which is why most of the fan base has checked out

6. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Which was the entire point. But people will always excuse and defend.

I keep seeing “reasons” that the PR trip is needed is because it’s a recruiting tool. You know what’s a better recruiting tool? Good home schedules so players play in front of big home crowds…

7. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Is it time for the “Real Cajun Basketball Fan” to come out and ____ on Man About Town’s driveway because they disagree I.E. the social club? LOL

8. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Which is why most of the fan base has checked out
    They have checked out because we going to Puerto Rico?

I thought they checked out because he was not fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Which was the entire point. But people will always excuse and defend.

I keep seeing “reasons” that the PR trip is needed is because it’s a recruiting tool. You know what’s a better recruiting tool? Good home schedules so players play in front of big home crowds…
    Built in excuse for them having team a bad start .. Marlin had to play a tough schedule to pay for the PR trip.

Years past fans flipped the bill now Marlin gets out fundraised by Dimond sports

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    They have checked out because we going to Puerto Rico?

I thought they checked out because he was not fired.
    People have checked out because of what cajuns80 said and apparently him not caring that people don't like it.

I checked out because I got tired of the smoke and mirrors he was using to disguise how far the program has regressed under his coaching. His teams at UL have a losing record vs top 200 RPI schools and have never beat a P5 school in the top 100 RPI. Those are absolute facts that he has covered up by feasting on bottom 150 teams.

12. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

You see what I told you, Turbine . . .

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I checked out because I got tired of the smoke and mirrors he was using to disguise how far the program has regressed under his coaching. His teams at UL have a losing record vs top 200 RPI schools and have never beat a P5 school in the top 100 RPI. Those are absolute facts that he has covered up by feasting on bottom 150 teams.
    75% Winning Percentage Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    Is it time for the “Real Cajun Basketball Fan” to come out and ____ on Man About Town’s driveway because they disagree I.E. the social club? LOL
    Marlin Mafia!

15. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    Lol

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information