Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
My good buddy BeauCajun has told me many of times he support program not head coaches. Coaches come and go.
My self and family have been showing love to the program. Both Mens and Women's Teams. Several former and current players work at my wife’s Acadiana Biddy League as well as my basketball camps during the summer. When the covid year hit, I would let the whole team from UL mens come over to my gym to play pick up and gets work outs in while they couldn’t get in at UL. I have had season tickets on the floor for the last 10 years. Me and my family have done our part. I am a proud supporter of the PROGRAM. I have done many many interviews answering questions about the program, the players, and the coaches. I have always been positive when it comes to that. I answered a few questions about why the program support has fallen off. I answered how I felt, lack of community presence and lack of relatability to the community IMO are the reasons. It’s no secret I want to coach at UL. The first 8 years of Marlins career I asked him several times to give me a shot. Never once got an interview or anything. I moved on from wanting to work with him and the program until change happens. I know my presence in the community and my relatability to the community, former players and new players will always be great. Coach Marlin has a right to hire whoever he wants, and according to his wife he loves his assistants. Lol. I know when my time comes to be a part of my university again, great things will happen and the dome will be jumping again. I will always support the team. I know majority of the team, some have played in our biddy basketball program as kids. It’s love from the Boyd’s for the Team. #GeauxCajuns