Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I always found that a tad baffling since Hunter was really a run first QB in HS.
    I can vouch for the comment. I know someone very very well whos had breakfast a time or two in road hotels with Napier and had that very conversation about Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    T I am not disagreeing with you. In the spring game he had some very nice eye opening runs. He is very capable. Your comment said “video from Fresno”. I couldn’t find any on hudl and YouTube so I started looking at stats to see just how much he played. Unless you got some practice footage at FSU there isn’t much video to be had. But I wish there was I’d like to see more of him in live action after high school.
    Not much I can do if the videos aren't available any longer. The competition will settle which QB gets the start for the opening game. And I have no favorite outside of just giving the team the best chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not much I can do if the videos aren't available any longer. The competition will settle which QB gets the start for the opening game. And I have no favorite outside of just giving the team the best chance to win.
    I think what he's saying even if there was video it wouldn't be enough on it to make any kind of evaluation on running ability. With 5 total runs for 26 total yards over 5 games in his entire Fresno career. We better just go with coach Leger on this one.

4. UL Football vic

We better go with our experienced coaching staff on about everything as opposed to the suggestions of inexperienced arm chair coaches we find on message boards.

5. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We better go with our experienced coaching staff on about everything as opposed to the suggestions of inexperienced arm chair coaches we find on message boards.
    Try to comprehend "sports talk."

Try.

6. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Try to comprehend "sports talk."

Try.
    Ok

7. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

So, talk in favor of the players, coaches and the university is not “sports talk”

It’s only “sports talk” when it is complaining about those three subjects?

Sir, I must disagree... we have some very experienced arm chair coaches... some are almost ready to retie as arm chair coaches.

That's exactly what a message board is for. If it bothers you, as I don't see how it can since you spend more time on here than anybody outside of Turbine, don't be afraid to get the hell out. It's that simple really. If there is so much dumb talk and useless opinion here, you must have something better to do with your time right?

10. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

That's exactly what a message board is for. If it bothers you, as I don't see how it can since you spend more time on here than anybody outside of Turbine, don't be afraid to get the hell out. It's that simple really. If there is so much straight dumb talk and useless opinion here, you must have something better to do with your time right?
    I can tell by the squeal in your post. Get your house straight before you address others. And no, I don’t spend lots of time here, just quality time. It’s fun supporting our University, Coaches and Players. Try it.

11. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

I can tell by the squeal in your post. Get your house straight before you address others. And no, I don’t spend lots of time here, just quality time. It’s fun supporting our University, Coaches and Players. Try it.
    Sports is a chess game, even Chess Grandmaster Garry Kasparov doesn't always make the right moves.

That's exactly what a message board is for. If it bothers you, as I don't see how it can since you spend more time on here than anybody outside of Turbine, don't be afraid to get the hell out. It's that simple really. If there is so much dumb talk and useless opinion here, you must have something better to do with your time right?
    Preach brother!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information