Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    This should put our team on notice that we have a lot to prove. Multiple analysts seems believe our talent level has a significant dropped off. We must win one game at a time to keep the streak alive.
    We have lost a number of starters on both sides of the football and depth. This is why I disagree with people that look at the schedule based upon last years results. Is it a favorable schedule? Yes....but it will be more challenging than many think. Napier beat Nichols by 3 pts, South Alabama by 2 pts and Arkansas St by 2 pts. We won 13 games, but we weren't destroying teams every week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    We have lost a number of starters on both sides of the football and depth. This is why I disagree with people that look at the schedule based upon last years results. Is it a favorable schedule? Yes....but it will be more challenging than many think. Napier beat Nichols by 3 pts, South Alabama by 2 pts and Arkansas St by 2 pts. We won 13 games, but we weren't destroying teams every week.
    This was my point in perhaps another thread. For those saying we won't even lose a game to a western opponent are you so sure? We didn't exactly tear those teams up aside from Texas State last year. And like you said, we lost a lot of depth and key starters, particularly on offense.

3. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Your recount of history is absolutely correct. This year we will be rested and loose from summer camp and should do remarkably better in games like that.

Would y’all be OK if coach says no QB has separated himself but Chriss has the most raw talent we are going to go with him? We may take some lumps early but he is the best bet in the long run.

5. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Would y’all be OK if coach says no QB has separated himself but Chriss has the most raw talent we are going to go with him? We may take some lumps early but he is the best bet in the long run.
    But he didn’t say that go give the horse a break.

I would trust the coaching staff if they made that call.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

A winning season would be success. Anything above that is gravy.

8. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

A winning season would be success. Anything above that is gravy.
    I fully believe we will have plenty gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    But he didn’t say that go give the horse a break.
    I don’t get the horse analogy. But right he didn’t name a starter at all that is why we are all speculating. I just watched Chandler, Ben, and Zeon’s Sr season hudl video while eating lunch. IMO when they were all at the same level and at the same age it wasn’t even close who had the most raw God given ability at the QB position. And it definitely wasn’t the 2 front runners. It is a message board that’s why you throw things out their and have a little fun with it.

10. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

I don’t get the horse analogy. But right he didn’t name a starter at all that is why we are all speculating. I just watched Chandler, Ben, and Zeon’s Sr season hudl video while eating lunch. IMO when they were all at the same level and at the same age it wasn’t even close who had the most raw God given ability at the QB position. And it definitely wasn’t the 2 front runners. It is a message board that’s why you throw things out their and have a little fun with it.
    Jeweler, show the guy the horse again.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Jeweler, show the guy the horse again.
    Again how is one comment on a subject beating a dead horse? And quit editing my post.

12. Default Re: Athlon Sports QB Sunbelt QB Rankings

Again how is one comment on a subject beating a dead horse? And quit editing my post.
    I have the power but you scared

Like I posted...the in game threads this season will be gold...

Just my opinion, but Fields will set the single season passing record this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Just my opinion, but Fields will set the single season passing record this year.
    I hope you are right. Couldn't happen to a better kid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information