Thread: Timeline for naming Louisiana football starting QB becomes clearer

1. UL Football Timeline for naming Louisiana football starting QB becomes clearer

Louisiana football coach Michael Desormeaux explains how he will define a successful first season as Ragin' Cajuns coach in 2022.

Hopes to name starting QB by August 22, 2022

Default Re: Timeline for naming Louisiana football starting QB becomes clearer

Interesting. Can’t wait to see how this plays out. Did Ben come here as a walk on transfer from Fresno? Was he on scholarship at Fresno St.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    Interesting. Can’t wait to see how this plays out. Did Ben come here as a walk on transfer from Fresno? Was he on scholarship at Fresno St.
    He walked on and was rewarded a scholarship.

Chandler I truly believe will get the first crack at it…. He is a good leader who I think the team plays hard for.

Is this new writer on that much of a time crunch to where he can’t even proofread the article before posting it? Any other scenario is pure incompetence. Take some pride in your work

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Is this new writer on that much of a time crunch to where he can’t even proofread the article before posting it? Any other scenario is pure incompetence. Take some pride in your work
    The other day he introduced himself on Facebook as the new cajuns beat writer. It was shortly after he stated incorrectly that Des had a small signing class due to lack of time in recruiting after taking the job. It was well known the class was small in order to get back to pre covid normal scholarship numbers. I offered to prof read articles for him going forward to make sure he got his facts correct but he hasn't taken me up on that yet.

7. Default Re: Timeline for naming Louisiana football starting QB becomes clearer

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The other day he introduced himself on Facebook as the new cajuns beat writer. It was shortly after he stated incorrectly that Des had a small signing class due to lack of time in recruiting after taking the job. It was well known the class was small in order to get back to pre covid normal scholarship numbers. I offered to prof read articles for him going forward to make sure he got his facts correct but he hasn't taken me up on that yet.
    Commuters don’t have time to proof read other’s papers . . .

Well now I know who you are!

Good feedback from Des on why he believes strongly in competition, but explains why he believes having a two QB system is not necessarily a good thing.

Whether you agree with the decision or not, at least he explains his logic.

10. Default Re: Timeline for naming Louisiana football starting QB becomes clearer

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Good feedback from Des on why he believes strongly in competition, but explains why he believes having a two QB system is not necessarily a good thing.

Whether you agree with the decision or not, at least he explains his logic.
    I agree. with you and The Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Well now I know who you are!
    Do I know you?

Do I know you?
    You are better off if you don't know him.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Chandler I truly believe will get the first crack at it…. He is a good leader who I think the team plays hard for.
    Hopefully Chandler will come back from the summer break with Ben’s frame. Then we may have the best QB in the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    You are better off if you don't know him.

Z
    Did you drink your Metamucil and prune juice this morning, old man?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Did you drink your Metamucil and prune juice this morning, old man?
    With a tequila chaser!!

Z

Thread Information