Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrid View Post
    Explain how this saved money.

When your team comes together and stays in a facility on campus as a team athletics has to pay housing for use of said facility. It’s not free.

I am so thankful the book on “Toothpick’s” lawsuit is closed.

3. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Bustle inherited about 40 something scholarship players. Make no mistake about it Desormeaux has one of if not the most talented team in the sunbelt.
    The 45 existing scholarships and his only signing 17 freshmen was no longer on the radar as an excuse.

Bustle was in his SIXTH year when he lost to McNeese, and he was given THREE more years to correct matters.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Go ahead. Anticipate disaster
    How’s that comment holding up now? I seem to remember everyone attacking Gaston on this issue and suggesting the changes were strictly about where the team sleeps and had nothing to do with structure, regimen, and discipline and now I have watched the most undisciplined cajuns team I have seen in years. Coincidence? Na. I think not. I saw this coming a mile away way back in August.

5. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    How’s that comment holding up now? I seem to remember everyone attacking Gaston on this issue and suggesting the changes were strictly about where the team sleeps and had nothing to do with structure, regimen, and discipline and now I have watched the most undisciplined cajuns team I have seen in years. Coincidence? Na. I think not. I saw this coming a mile away way back in August.
    I don't feel like going back and looking, but do you always refer to Gaston in the third person?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't feel like going back and looking, but do you always refer to Gaston in the third person?
    No. Only in I told you so moments.

7. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

I’m thinking that this concept has been noted, noted and noted again . . . so much so that it should be shelved until next camp . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I, thinking that this concept has been noted, noted and noted again . . . so much so that it should be shelved until next camp . . .
    Yes the best thing to do when you and so many were so wrong is avoid the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Cause it's probably another burner

10. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Yes the best thing to do when you and so many were so wrong is avoid the subject.
    I had no stance on the subject other than to let the coach, coach.

Nothing can be done about that until next year at this point so how about we address it again when it is pertinent.

I had no stance on the subject other than to let the coach, coach.

Nothing can be done about that until next year at this point so how about we address it again when it is pertinent.
    I heard Des say he took notes every day when Billy was here. I sincerely hope he goes to the note book when they get back from Christmas break this year and follows it word for word. I honestly feel the issues we are seeing now won’t be fixed until then.

12. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

I heard Des say he took notes every day when Billy was here. I sincerely hope he goes to the note book when they get back from Christmas break this year and follows it word for word. I honestly feel the issues we are seeing now won’t be fixed until then.
    I thought this was shelved . . .

Make no mistake about it Desormeaux has one of if not the most talented team in the sunbelt.

BWAHHAAAAAA.

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Make no mistake about it Desormeaux has one of if not the most talented team in the sunbelt.

BWAHHAAAAAA.
    Except for maybe o line that is a true statement. If Patrick toney was coaching his defense it would no doubt be the best in conference. Got best front and secondary.

I thought this was shelved . . .
    Not sure why you thought that? It will be shelved when I say it will be shelved.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information