Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    What if it’s a perk for GPA accomplishments? What if it’s a Senior only thing? What if Des is putting “made guys” with younger players that need mentoring? What if it’s a financial situation?

People don’t know. The majority of people here were upset that Des was hired. Now they have to find reasons to doubt so that they can say they were right. “Knew it all along! USL’d the hire!”

All so predictable.
    This was a very good post.

I don’t know what it is. You don’t either. No one, other than Mike knows the intention behind it. I’m sure we could ask him, but it seems like a wasted question. Much more concerned with how the offensive line is gelling. Or how the young QBs are progressing. Are how we’re going to replace our top 2 LBs’ production. Change doesn’t mean “bad” everytime.

I can tell you that there is a group of players living in a rent home in my neighborhood. They are Almost never home. I leave my home most mornings around 6:30. Their vehicles are rarely in the driveway. These guys have such demanding schedules, where they sleep is really irrelevant.
    I know what I know. And what I said was not guessing or speculating. You do not know what I know and how I know it.

I predict this will cause some issues early and we’ll likely lose the first game of the season. Coach Dez will then realize the error, fix it immediately, and we’ll win all the rest.

Expect another 13-1 season, gentlemen.

LOL, sign me up for that.

5. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    I know what I know. And what I said was not guessing or speculating. You do not know what I know and how I know it.
    Well since you know, why don’t you go ahead and educated the rest of us instead of throwing out skepticism bait…

Well since you know, why don’t you go ahead and educated the rest of us instead of throwing out skepticism bait…
    Dude, he heard it on the radio! It’s rock solid info.

Post number 50 is exactly what CMD said in a team meeting as to why he was changing it up. I’d already told you.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Dude, he heard it on the radio! It’s rock solid info.

Yes. If I would have heard it out of CMDs mouth on the radio it would have been. Like the reference you are making I heard interviews with coaches on college campuses across the country out of the coaches mouth.

In this case I heard it from someone that was in the room when it came out of CMDs mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    Yes. If I would have heard it out of CMDs mouth on the radio it would have been. Like the reference you are making I heard interviews with coaches on college campuses across the country out of the coaches mouth.

In this case I heard it from someone that was in the room when it came out of CMDs mouth.
    Anyway.

It's gonna be ok, have a beer.

I don’t know what it is. You don’t either. No one, other than Mike knows the intention behind it. I’m sure we could ask him, but it seems like a wasted question. Much more concerned with how the offensive line is gelling. Or how the young QBs are progressing. Are how we’re going to replace our top 2 LBs’ production. Change doesn’t mean “bad” everytime.

I can tell you that there is a group of players living in a rent home in my neighborhood. They are Almost never home. I leave my home most mornings around 6:30. Their vehicles are rarely in the driveway. These guys have such demanding schedules, where they sleep is really irrelevant.
    The second paragraph is definitely spot on. I had a group of 3 move into a house on my street about 5 houses down at the beginning of July. I didn't even know it was a rent house until they told me they were moving in. I never hear them or see them during the week. One of them shows up on Sunday afternoons because he knows I cook a gravy on the patio on Sunday. Once they settle into there fall schedule I will offer all 3 a good hot meal on Sundays when they leave the complex.

You are dealing with 18 to 21 year olds who’s frontal lobes aren’t fully developed. All it takes is a couple of kids to start the group snap. Dollar Nattys at the Bulldog tonight a coupe respond I am in. Then a few more. Then the word spreads even more. Next thing you know you got half your team in the middle of camp out until 2 AM at the bar. Hey they are in college we were all there once, what do you expect college kids to do.

Look at the bright side you could see it as a team building outing.

Let’s call this Dormless-gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    You are dealing with 18 to 21 year olds who’s frontal lobes aren’t fully developed. All it takes is a couple of kids to start the group snap. Dollar Nattys at the Bulldog tonight a coupe respond I am in. Then a few more. Then the word spreads even more. Next thing you know you got half your team in the middle of camp out until 2 AM at the bar. Hey they are in college we were all there once, what do you expect college kids to do.

Look at the bright side you could see it as a team building outing.
    If you cant go to practice after drinking crispy boys at the BD until 2 am ... I dont want you on my team.

14. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

I’m going to trust Mike until he gives me a reason not to. Just like the last 3 coaches we’ve had.

More concerned about the people telling RP posters details like where the guys are living.. And those people running here to start questioning every little thing that comes out of the complex…

15. Default Re: Des Makes Big Change To August Camp

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    If you cant go to practice after drinking crispy boys at the BD until 2 am ... I dont want you on my team.
    It should be the test.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information