Thread: QBack Club Meet

1. UL Football QBack Club Meet

Is the QB club function tonight or tomorrow? It is st the baseball club room and then the FBall theater!

Default Re: QBack Club Meet

Huh? If so, must be for high level QB clubbers. We get invite to fall and spring sports todos. Hmmmm??

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Huh? If so, must be for high level QB clubbers. We get invite to fall and spring sports todos. Hmmmm??
    Is the QB Club tied to the Ragin Cajun Club(RCAF)?

How much is it to join the QB club and on what day of the week do they meet?

5. Default Re: QBack Club Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    How much is it to join the QB club and on what day of the week do they meet?
    ……Cajun Mike help!

Different levels. Starts at $250 I think. Meets during season. In past, lunch on Thurs. except when open week and midweek games.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Cajun Mike help!
    Regular QB club meetings have been on Thursdays at lunch. Dues are 250 but lunch is 30 with over half going back to FB program. They generally start week of first game. The other meeting Boomer referred to is a fund raiser at a boosters home. That is a one time thing with donation of 1000 required to attend. Out of town now so I don’t recall date of function.

8. Default Re: QBack Club Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Regular QB club meetings have been on Thursdays at lunch. Dues are 250 but lunch is 30 with over half going back to FB program. They generally start week of first game. The other meeting Boomer referred to is a fund raiser at a boosters home. That is a one time thing with donation of 1000 required to attend. Out of town now so I don’t recall date of function.
    …….there is/was a meeting last night or tonight….I couldn’t get the Rcaf to answer!

Thanks, Mike. I think your take is what Gerald has in mind. Meet was based on an additional donation beyond RCAF and QB club donations. I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Thanks, Mike. I think your take is what Gerald has in mind. Meet was based on an additional donation beyond RCAF and QB club donations. I passed.
    That is the problem. They keep going after guys like you, me and others who give and never try to get new members. You can only milk folks for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….there is/was a meeting last night or tonight….I couldn’t get the Rcaf to answer!
    Sometimes the clubs have events outside the RCAF hierarchy. However your dues to those are counted as RCAF contributions and you do get credit points for them. They are also tax deductible.

Thread Information