Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: These 5 newcomers could have the biggest impact for Louisiana football in 2022

1. UL Football These 5 newcomers could have the biggest impact for Louisiana football in 2022

With a late start, first-year Louisiana head coach Michael Desormeaux and his staff signed a small recruiting class during the 2022 cycle.

And they didn’t hammer the transfer portal as many of the players on the two-deep returning to Louisiana have seen plenty of snaps over last few seasons.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: These 5 newcomers could have the biggest impact for Louisiana football in 2022

I was told by some to keep an eye on Zylan Perry

Default Re: These 5 newcomers could have the biggest impact for Louisiana football in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Your sources are spot on.

Yes. Many say Perry is a steal and went very much under the radar. I have heard him compared to Eli McGuire many times.

If Chriss plays and loses the red shirt I hope it is enough snaps to justify losing the year. I would not play him over the limited number of snaps that you can play and keep the red shirt unless I decide he is the man going forward and becomes the starter.

This Diaz guy is lazy and really needs to do better research. The small class has nothing to do with getting a late start. It was all about getting back to the normal number of 85 scholarships after the covid year exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    He's the real deal. Quick, fast, strong. Very hard to tackle. Most defenders bounce off of him. Coached by a friend of mine that also coaches their powerlifting team. I'm glad he's finally on my team!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Yes. Many say Perry is a steal and went very much under the radar. I have heard him compared to Eli McGuire many times.

If Chriss plays and loses the red shirt I hope it is enough snaps to justify losing the year. I would not play him over the limited number of snaps that you can play and keep the red shirt unless I decide he is the man going forward and becomes the starter.

This Diaz guy is lazy and really needs to do better research. The small class has nothing to do with getting a late start. It was all about getting back to the normal number of 85 scholarships after the covid year exceptions.
    Agree, unfortunately most of the coverage we get outside of Foote is fillers material; Not much information, just stating the obvious at times.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    He's the real deal. Quick, fast, strong. Very hard to tackle. Most defenders bounce off of him. Coached by a friend of mine that also coaches their powerlifting team. I'm glad he's finally on my team!
    "ELECTRIC" is the word I hear. A game changer.

8. Default Re: These 5 newcomers could have the biggest impact for Louisiana football in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    "ELECTRIC" is the word I hear. A game changer.
    I much prefer a “Diesel” than an “Electric”

What does the offensive line look like? I don't keep up.as much as you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    What does the offensive line look like? I don't keep up.as much as you guys.
    Depth will be young and inexperienced. So it's more than likely see LT Rubio, LG Gillie, C Harrington, RG (Hudson, Ohonba,Williams) and RT Thomas. Our depth will be amongst who is left after competition and barring injuries, McGowen, George Jackson, Hudson, Williams, or Ohonba. Competition will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Depth will be young and inexperienced. So it's more than likely see LT Rubio, LG Gillie, C Harrington, RG (Hudson, Ohonba,Williams) and RT Thomas. Our depth will be amongst who is left after competition and barring injuries, McGowen, George Jackson, Hudson, Williams, or Ohonba. Competition will be interesting.
    Potential is there for sure Leger seems exited about them in the spring. However they are replacing a group that will all see NFL action.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    That along with a new quarterback is a bit of concern.

Yeah…I was definitely tired of seeing him on the other sideline too! Kid is a dog!

This is the big question!!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    That along with a new quarterback is a bit of concern.

Those guys upset yall last year in the bi district round right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information