Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Espn Plus

Default Espn Plus

Inflation at it's best. A year ago the price was $5.99 per month, 6 months ago it increased to $6.99 per month, now at the end of August it will be $9.99 per month. I guess that is still a good price for all the fair weather fans who don't support UL and prefer to relax at home.

Default Re: Espn Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Inflation at it's best. A year ago the price was $5.99 per month, 6 months ago it increased to $6.99 per month now, now at the end of August it will be $9.99 per month. I guess that is still a good price for all the fair weather fans who don't support UL and prefer to relax at home.
    Or for individuals like our recently departed Frenchie (and others) who could no longer attend.

Guess that’s a good deal too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Or for individuals like our recently departed Frenchie (and others) who could no longer attend.

Those guys attend events until they couldn't anymore. I am talking about local guys who never attended yet claim they are super UL fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

It is a good feature for people not healthy enough to attend in person. It is also good for the many who live out of town. Also nice to have for the baseball/softball folks who either don't have season tickets or can't make games at times due to the sheer number of them. Just the road games makes it worth my while. Now, I do plan to pay the annual fee to save the 20 bucks. There may be a few who drop their subscription but I bet it won't be many.

5. Default Re: Espn Plus

So many of the SUNBELT games are during the week now it makes it convenient for out of town people who can’t make the games. I ll be paying it.

Those guys attend events until they couldn't anymore. I am talking about guys who never attended yet claim they are super UL fans.
    Good deal for fans who support the program but are currently living out of state to support their families.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Good deal for fans who support the program but are currently living out of state to support their families.
    Disney bundle is not increase its price so for $3 more you get Disney plus and hulu

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Disney bundle is not increase its price so for $3 more you get Disney plus and hulu
    That package will go up next.

Some see “inside every silver lining is a cloud”, yet others “around every cloud is a silver lining”. It’s Sunday, be the better person.

Fall practice and upcoming season can't get here fast enough !!!!This time of the sports year is Dante's lowest level of hell.

That package will go up next.
    I'm stuck paying for it

Inflation at it's best. A year ago the price was $5.99 per month, 6 months ago it increased to $6.99 per month, now at the end of August it will be $9.99 per month. I guess that is still a good price for all the fair weather fans who don't support UL and prefer to relax at home.
    I pay yearly. $5.83 per month.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I pay yearly. $5.83 per month.
    At the end of August yearly will be $99.99 per year.

https://9to5mac.com/2022/07/15/espn-.ce-increase-2/

At the end of August yearly will be $99.99 per year.

https://9to5mac.com/2022/07/15/espn-.ce-increase-2/
    Then I’m getting a good deal at $69.99 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Then I’m getting a good deal at $69.99 a year.
    Yes until it runs out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information