Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

1. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Let’s put together our own sub-3000 Cajun social at Marley’s/Legends and throw a funner party and buy fellow bar patrons $25 RCAF memberships and hand out koozies.
    This is a fantastic idea

Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Let’s put together our own sub-3000 Cajun social at Marley’s/Legends and throw a funner party and buy fellow bar patrons $25 RCAF memberships and hand out koozies.
    That's actually an amazing idea. I know Metcalf and Doise. I'm sure either one would love to host.

3. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    That's actually an amazing idea. I know Metcalf and Doise. I'm sure either one would love to host.
    We need to get Ragin Review on board so they can do a show on location and get one of our experts to breakdown position groups and talk about the schedule and whatnot.

4. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Sounds like a good idea. I would be down.

5. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Quote Originally Posted by Cantstandza View Post
    We need to get Ragin Review on board so they can do a show on location and get one of our experts to breakdown position groups and talk about the schedule and whatnot.
    This is an awesome idea. Lets make it happen. Anyone know the guys at RR to reach out and make this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    This is an awesome idea. Lets make it happen. Anyone know the guys at RR to reach out and make this happen?
    I know one of them. He will do anything for truly. Literally ANYTHING. I won’t say which one though. Hey MAT, make it happen. I’ll get your truly all night

7. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Total RCAF investment level required to be invited to the pre-season Socials is $ 3000.00
    That’s so stupid. We have less than 2k members. Why not use it as a recruiting event for new RCAF members? Sign up at the door to get in; commit to a certain number for perks (maybe drinks and a raffle to win something)?

8. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Just got a call notifying me that I am too poor to attend this event. Boo hoo.
    We don’t recruit members. We tell them to ____ off.

9. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

I’m friendly with Doise and he’s all in on RR. Do we have a point man that can put this together?

10. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’m friendly with Doise and he’s all in on RR. Do we have a point man that can put this together?
    Tell RR to do a podcast ( they are due for one ) talking about it, market it on social media, set a date, and spread the word.

11. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Tell RR to do a podcast ( they are due for one ) talking about it, market it on social media, set a date, and spread the word.
    That’s the easy part. I just need to know who is going to take the event and make it a reality?

12. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

That’s the easy part. I just need to know who is going to take the event and make it a reality?
    Aw man thanks for volunteering! Let us know the details when you have it haha

13. Default Re: RCAF kickoff Social - 8/24 @ 7pm - Grouse Room

Aw man thanks for volunteering! Let us know the details when you have it haha
    I love the idea. I think it would be a hit. Just need a venue and an agreement with George or Doise.

And RCAF I’d assume

I know all 3 of them personally. Setting it up isn't the issue and 2 of them are on this board. RaginDave is a beast when it comes down to breaking down rosters and what not.

I love the idea. I think it would be a hit. Just need a venue and an agreement with George or Doise.

And RCAF I’d assume
    Probably need creditials lol. And please invite Gaston so yall can have a laugh over a adult beverage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information