Thread: Softball Great Ashley Brignac to Enter Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame

1. Hall of Fame Softball Great Ashley Brignac to Enter Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame

Legendary Former UL Softball Pitcher Ashley Brignac is being inducted into the Greater New Orleans Sports Hall Of Fame in the class of 2022.

Default Re: Legendary UL Softball Pitcher Inducted to GNO Sports Hall of Fame

Well deserved. Legendary competitor and great person

Congrats to Ashley. One of the best to ever put on a Cajun uniform as well as a terrific student.

I remember scouting her as a senior in high school. Back then the pitching distance was 40 feet for high school not 43 feet like it is now. She was hitting 75 mph at 40 feet. One of the all time UL greats.

Now a Chiropractor in Metry. One of our greatest student athletes.

I had a chance to spend time with Dr. Domec when she was inducted into the UL Hall of Fame last fall.

I learned she has an incredible sense of humor. That's one funny human being. And, her two boys are precious. When she was at UL, she was always smiling...even when she sent your _____ back to the dugout.

Good stuff.

8. Default Re: Legendary UL Softball Pitcher Inducted to GNO Sports Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I had a chance to spend time with Dr. Domec when she was inducted into the UL Hall of Fame last fall.

I learned she has an incredible sense of humor. That's one funny human being. And, her two boys are precious. When she was at UL, she was always smiling...even when she sent your _____ back to the dugout.
    Pitchers usually smile when they get a pair of shoes

9. Ragin' Cajuns Softball: Softball Great Ashley Brignac to Enter Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame

Ashley Brignac, well-known for pitching the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball program to the 2008 WCWS and a three-time Sun Belt Conference Pitcher of the Year award winner, has been selected for induction into the Allstate Sugar Bowl's Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2022.

Default Re: Softball: Softball Great Ashley Brignac to Enter Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Ashley Brignac, well-known for pitching the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball program to the 2008 WCWS and a three-time Sun Belt Conference Pitcher of the Year award winner, has been selected for induction into the Allstate Sugar Bowl's Greater New Orleans Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2022.

I will never forget that game.

Thread Information