Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OT: The Football Road Trip of Colorado (and Wyoming too!)

Default Re: OT: The Football Road Trip of Colorado (and Wyoming too!)

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Boulder does suck.
    I love it.

2. Default Re: OT: The Football Road Trip of Colorado (and Wyoming too!)

Big fan of Durango CO. Lots to do there!!

3. Default Re: OT: The Football Road Trip of Colorado (and Wyoming too!)

I also loved Durango Colorado, it had a small town feel. There’s a reason for that because it is a small town, about the population of Crowley.

Unfortunately, the road trip hasn’t, as of now, gone as planned. I was unable to attend a local high school game. I had a busy schedule and had COVID for a week, so I really didn’t get a chance to go. Not giving up, because College Football season hasn’t ended yet, so I still have a chance to make it to at least one game. I will continue giving you guys updates on the latest with the road-trip!!

Now that it is a new year, I have big plans for my road-trip! My high school recently released their 2023 football schedule, and I am considering bringing my Dad to the first home game (which will be a big rivalry game), so that we can finally do a podcast together. I haven’t discussed it with him yet, but right now he’s out of town, so I’ll have to wait.

As for the rest of my road-trip, I plan on going to a Colorado Buffaloes game, specifically against USC. I’ve had this plan for a few months now and I’m hoping I can get tickets as soon as they drop. I will probably bring my Dad to this game too!

Overall, I think this is going to be a bright year for me, and American Football Recap. I believe doing a few podcasts with my Dad will make for better/more interesting episodes, and will also give me enough experience to eventually make episodes with others! Thank you for your continued support, I can never say it enough. We recently hit 400 plays all-time, which to me is an amazing accomplishment that wouldn’t be possible without YOU! Thank you!

6. Default Re: OT: The Football Road Trip of Colorado (and Wyoming too!)

Road trip to Louisiana in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Road trip to Louisiana in the works?
    Maybe so, but I was just in Louisiana last month for spring break, so it won’t be this year lol.

Sounds like an excellent idea. I have made quite a few Cajuns games over the years, and when I can I like to visit the hosts' campuses, to see how they are laid out, and their architectural styles. That might be something for the podcasts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Sounds like an excellent idea. I have made quite a few Cajuns games over the years, and when I can I like to visit the hosts' campuses, to see how they are laid out, and their architectural styles. That might be something for the podcasts as well.
    That honestly sounds like a great idea! Even if I can’t go to the different campuses, I can always talk about the style/quality of each stadium! Thanks!

Went for a walk around the track at my high school this afternoon. Got me excited for the fall! Here’s a look at the stadium I’ll be kicking off the road-trip at! Can’t wait!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information