Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Cajundome Roof: Wow

1. Default ESPN 1420 Photos Show Roof of Cajundome in Lafayette Clean and Shining

The roof of the Cajundome needed a good washing, and that is what it got this week.

Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Not much we can do about it

Wow what a great idea. Maybe they will be able to do it more frequently now. Looks great.

Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Not much we can do about it

Very nice.

Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Perhaps they should have kept the drone to clean the stands in Cajun Field. All you can see is the upper deck beneath the press box from the road but it's absolutely filthy. I'm sure the entire stadium is like that with the exception of the chairbacks. Not a good look at all.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Perhaps they should have kept the drone to clean the stands in Cajun Field. All you can see is the upper deck beneath the press box from the road but it's absolutely filthy. I'm sure the entire stadium is like that with the exception of the chairbacks. Not a good look at all.
    I mentioned this the other day in this thread. It’s disgusting

6. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I mentioned this the other day in this thread. It’s disgusting
    Yeah, Saturday I drove by the CajunDome and Cajun Field and the roof looks great, but then you turn your head to the right and it looks horrible.

I guess if we're looking for change in the couch cushions, cleaning the soon-to-be demo'd upper deck is low on the priority list.

But yea, that upper deck has been an eyesore for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I guess if we're looking for change in the couch cushions, cleaning the soon-to-be demo'd upper deck is low on the priority list.

But yea, that upper deck has been an eyesore for a long time.
    Not for much longer.

9. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Not for much longer.
    Oh, they will find something else to complain about. Mark my word.

10. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oh, they will find something else to complain about. Mark my word.
    Noticing something needs attention is not complaining.

"The seats got my pants dirty" is complaining.

If true, both are legit concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Time for everybody to meet up at Cajun Field with their pressure washers like old times?

12. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Time for everybody to meet up at Cajun Field with their pressure washers like old times?
    Memories.

I have pictures... if I can find them

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    No, the drones worked fine. By the way, what chemical did they use? I need me some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Not for much longer.
    Having been around for the Ragin Cajun Club in the 80’s, where they launched a seat premium coming off a losing season, and the only deliverable done was the seating added in the corners of CF, then the slow demise of the RCC, I’ve become jaded with the last year or so of RCAF. The misfire on the start of CF put me in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” state of mind. RCAF sustainably really came into question for me with lack of growth and moving out of the athletic complex. Exactly why many here want autonomy for RCAF.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Having been around for the Ragin Cajun Club in the 80’s, where they launched a seat premium coming off a losing season, and the only deliverable done was the seating added in the corners of CF, then the slow demise of the RCC, I’ve become jaded with the last year or so of RCAF. The misfire on the start of CF put me in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” state of mind. RCAF sustainably really came into question for me with lack of growth and moving out of the athletic complex. Exactly why many here want autonomy for RCAF.
    Can we really call it a misfire yet?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information