Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    A mixture of bleach, water, and the magical ingredient is a surfactant additive. Use google to find the proper ratios and the different brands of surfactant. That additive causes the bleach/water mixture to stick to the roof longer in order to kill the mold/mildew instead of immediately runoff your roof.
    If I hear an explosion, I’ll send them to your house.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    If I hear an explosion, I’ll send them to your house.
    Sounds like some Walter white schitt

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Unfortunately I doubt they can. I work in this industry (Kind of), what was used on the Cajun Dome roof, I assume was a coating (probably either a polyurethane or silicone coating for roofs, specifically, it is best on flat and or solid surfaces.) This is not an option for CF stands. The best option is for a concrete cleaner, but can not be put on the same way as the CD roof, it needs to be manually applied because you don't want this all over the seats in CF.
    I do not believe there is a coating although i could be completely wrong. The guy who did this told me he does residential roofs and is starting to do more commercial buildings now. I don't think his cleaning products have any type of coating features but maybe he used something new. Not sure.

What is the name of his company? I need his help!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    A mixture of bleach, water, and the magical ingredient is a surfactant additive. Use google to find the proper ratios and the different brands of surfactant. That additive causes the bleach/water mixture to stick to the roof longer in order to kill the mold/mildew instead of immediately runoff your roof.
    The home owner can make a similar solution of equal parts chlorine bleach and water. Put some liquid laundry detergent in it to acct as a surfactant. Laundry detergent is designed to be mixed with bleach. Place in a pump sprayer and start spraying from THE BOTTOM UP. Soak it good. A hose is all you need to wash off. You should see immediate results. Best to have a dwell time of about 20 to 30 minutes then rinse. Always rinse because it will tear up any subsurface nails or screws and hardware.

Oh yeah. Rinse out the sprayer or you will be buying a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    What is the name of his company? I need his help!
    LA Drone Services LLC

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That would be amazing
    It will be amazing

8. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Having been around for the Ragin Cajun Club in the 80’s, where they launched a seat premium coming off a losing season, and the only deliverable done was the seating added in the corners of CF, then the slow demise of the RCC, I’ve become jaded with the last year or so of RCAF. The misfire on the start of CF put me in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” state of mind. RCAF sustainably really came into question for me with lack of growth and moving out of the athletic complex. Exactly why many here want autonomy for RCAF.
    I never trusted the university as de facto owners of RCAF. Those doubts have never been displaced.

9. Default Re: Cajundome Roof: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I never trusted the university as de facto owners of RCAF. Those doubts have never been displaced.
    Can you picture an autonomous organization being open to sit on stagnation for the better part of a decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Sounds like some Walter White schitt
    Never know, Kim figuratively blew up Jimmy/Saul/Gene last night.

Back to UL stuff…

The administration has handled RCAF like a kid with a new toy, or a business with a new client. In the beginning, the new toy/client gets all kinds of attention and service. As time passes, the novelty wears off, the toy doesn’t get played with as much, or like a client, slides down the priority chain.

Even McLeast has a bigger buzz and media support than we do. My goodness…

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Never know, Kim figuratively blew up Jimmy/Saul/Gene last night.
    Man….don’t get me started on this. Lol

Looks like they are cleaning the upper deck.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread Information