Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Did CBN go to Florida?

Default Re: Why Did CBN got to Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Actually he is still a RCAF member.
    I still like Billy Napier and hope he has tremendous success at Florida. I am disappointed that so many others went with him. But, Billy and those that left with him, only did what 99% of us on this board would have done in the same circumstances. Looking at the economy now, and with inflation going through the roof, I'd say they all made a very smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I still like Billy Napier and hope he has tremendous success at Florida. I am disappointed that so many others went with him. But, Billy and those that left with him, only did what 99% of us on this board would have done in the same circumstances. Looking at the economy now, and with inflation going through the roof, I'd say they all made a very smart move.
    At the end of the day, if we are being honest with ourselves, we would agree. But I am only speaking for myself.

Petty jealousy or bitterness toward CBN is not good for him or us. Most, if not all of people that followed him to Florida were brought here by him. I hope he wins the national championship as soon as possible and builds a dynasty. I believe he made a great connection here to Acadiana and he and his family will always love this university. I will be shocked if we don't acquire some good players and staff from his referrals of people that don't quite fit in his program. He will come across much talent in the coming years. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Petty jealousy or bitterness toward CBN is not good for him or us. Most, if not all of people that followed him to Florida were brought here by him. I hope he wins the national championship as soon as possible and builds a dynasty. I believe he made a great connection here to Acadiana and he and his family will always love this university. I will be shocked if we don't acquire some good players and staff from his referrals of people that don't quite fit in his program. He will come across much talent in the coming years. IMO
    If they don't fit in Napiar program then I doubt they will fit in Mike's program. Much of what Mike will do is molded from what he learned under Napier.

5. Default Re: Why Did CBN got to Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If they don't fit in Napiar program then I doubt they will fit in Mike's program. Much of what Mike will do is molded from what he learned under Napier.
    .Please guys don’t get upset at Nap or anybody leaving….yes they took some guys but a close relationship can help down the line…the more guys(ex staff) and others that you meet, the better chances for the future in careers, recruiting, and knowledge……I like our staff and the other coaches that were almost or maybe could have been here! Why wouldn’t you want to go to work with Des? Could be very wrong but I don’t think he will fail!

Hope Dez exceeds CBN’s success here. Would be great to become noted as a place careers are nurtured for the next level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information