Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Florida NIL/Recruiting

Support Florida NIL/Recruiting

Billy's honeymoon is apparently over. Lost a 4 star QB with an $11 million NIL offer on the table.

Default Re: Florida NIL/Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Billy's honeymoon is apparently over. Lost a 4 star QB with an $11 million NIL offer on the table.
    Fans are already calling for his head and he hasn't even coached a game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Fans are already calling for his head and he hasn't even coached a game yet.
    He took what he saw was his opportunity for a bigger and better job without checking out the cesspool of Florida first and now he sees how ____ty the fan base can be in the SEC…. It just means more 💩

Yeap that didn’t take
    Long. I promise you he ain’t worried. He got paid. 😂

Im sure he was fully aware of SEC fans bf he decided to take that job. He will be fine

https://footballscoop.com/news/colle...ario-cristobal

Did you guys see this article? It's insane what CFB has become. For coaches all about football, this has to be driving them crazy. This specific situation is a dick measuring contest between the agent representing the QB and the UF NIL "Collective" going back and forth. Perhaps the dysfunction mentioned by the agent is the collective trying to bag the kid in order to outbid Miami, but coaches didn't even want him?

What a nightmare. I hope the big spenders drown in disappointment with their purchases.

He should have kept his ass in Lafayette making $3 mil/ year for 25 years becoming a legend. He is destined to flame out after a few years in Gainesville.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Im sure he was fully aware of SEC fans bf he decided to take that job. He will be fine
    Would you take him back after he fails at Florida?

Would you take him back after he fails at Florida?
    No thanks, won't need to replace multiple-year COTY Dezmo that gets us multiple SBC championships.

Billy will be just fine at Florida, just as Mike will be fine here at UL. Just like everything we are seeing today, the vocal minority get all of the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    https://footballscoop.com/news/colle...ario-cristobal

Did you guys see this article? It's insane what CFB has become. For coaches all about football, this has to be driving them crazy. This specific situation is a dick measuring contest between the agent representing the QB and the UF NIL "Collective" going back and forth. Perhaps the dysfunction mentioned by the agent is the collective trying to bag the kid in order to outbid Miami, but coaches didn't even want him?

What a nightmare. I hope the big spenders drown in disappointment with their purchases.
    My take......if 4 Star already garners an $11M NIL....5 stars will exceed most coaches pay.....even SEC top asst.

12. Default Re: Florida NIL/Recruiting

Cry me a river. Maggard committed all resources to him. The donors were willing to step up.

Then he back stabbed and lied on the way out. Y’all can call it “the business of college football” all you want; it was reprehensible. I have no sympathy for a hypocrite.

It's insane that Florida offered him 11 million (is this for only one year or entire time on campus). Regardless Kenny pickett a 1st round qb contract is 4 years for a total of 14 million.

So a 4 star recruit is garnering what a 1st round qb is getting paid. That's absolutely insane

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Cry me a river. Maggard committed all resources to him. The donors were willing to step up.

Then he back stabbed and lied on the way out. Y’all can call it “the business of college football” all you want; it was reprehensible. I have no sympathy for a hypocrite.
    He was offered 3.2 million to stay. Regardless of what he said their isn't any loyalty. He ____ed us over and lied on what he sold us on his character.

15. Default Re: Florida NIL/Recruiting

He was offered 3.2 million to stay. Regardless of what he said their isn't any loyalty. He ____ed us over and lied on what he sold us his character.
    ….So how much did Fla offer Manning?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information