Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL? NOT

UL Baseball Ole Miss Pitcher to UL? NOT

So far, a rumor but maybe others may know more but hearing Drew McDaniel is transferring to UL....

2. Default Re: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL?

Yes

Default Re: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL?

I have known Drew since birth. I have not heard that from his family yet. I texted with his dad this morning and did not and will not ask, I will find out soon enough. I'll just say this if it true, welcome home Drew, looking forward to seeing the life long Cajuns fan in a Cajuns uni.

Next year will be fun for me personally as I will get to watch a good friends son and kid I have known his whole life, and one of my sons best friends from high school both in a Cajuns uniform. Been a cajuns baseball fan since coach Bo's days this will be the first time I will have personal relationships on the field since C Babineaux and R Begnaud who both transferred out. If the rumors are true that is. Looking forward to it already.

4. Default Re: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I have known Drew since birth. I have not heard that from his family yet. I texted with his dad this morning and did not and will not ask, I will find out soon enough. I'll just say this if it true, welcome home Drew, looking forward to seeing the life long Cajuns fan in a Cajuns uni.

Next year will be fun for me personally as I will get to watch a good friends son and kid I have known his whole life, and one of my sons best friends from high school both in a Cajuns uniform. Been a cajuns baseball fan since coach Bo's days this will be the first time I will have personal relationships on the field since C Babineaux and R Begnaud who both transferred out. If the rumors are true that is. Looking forward to it already.
    Wait did you know him since birth or before he was concieved?

JK that was a Hayden Durke reference if you were not aware.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Wait did you know him since birth or before he was concieved?

JK that was a Hayden Durke reference if you were not aware.
    No doubt after conception. But in the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post

Calvin is a great guy. I have been knowing him 20 plus year. As for Ole Miss my younger cousin will be playing for them next year so I will be making a few trips out to Oxford to check him out.

Saw the announcement about the kid from Fla St. transferring in. Haven’t seen or heard anything on this kid from Old Mississippi coming hear, except for message board rumors, starting to wonder if it is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Saw the announcement about the kid from Fla St. transferring in. Haven’t seen or heard anything on this kid from Old Mississippi coming hear, except for message board rumors, starting to wonder if it is true?
    Florida State guy I told yall about almost 2 weeks ago. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Florida State guy I told yall about almost 2 weeks ago. LOL.
    SMMFH

so which of the 38 teams that reached out to the kid you knew before he was in the womb has the best chance of snagging him, mr all knowing, omnipotent one?

We will pick up an Ole Miss transfer. Redshirted this year. Louisiana kid.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    We will pick up an Ole Miss transfer. Redshirted this year. Louisiana kid.
    Chip Diamond?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Chip Diamond?
    Did you just make that name up?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Drew McDaniel I thought was coming. He did not redshirt. Is there another one.
    Not so fast. McDaniel is not in the portal. He has til Friday to make up his mind. He was with the team in Omaha.

14. Default Re: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL?

There is a Derek diamond but he did not redshirt nor is he a Louisiana kid.

15. Default Re: Ole Miss Pitcher to UL?

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Not so fast. McDaniel is not in the portal. He has til Friday to make up his mind. He was with the team in Omaha.
    Sorry.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information