Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: QB Battle

UL Football QB Battle

What’s the intel on whose going to start? Seems like we’re pretty deep here with talent

Default Re: QB Battle

It’s well known that it will be either Fields or Wooldridge. Fields has the edge but it’s a lot closer than what people may think. It will get decided in fall camp.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: QB Battle

Zeon and Legendre are too talented to just sit on the bench for next few years. More complicated than I think we want to realize

I would love to see Zeon step up and take this job for the next 4 years. Which would mean he is the best of the bunch.

Wooldridge was the number one overall pick in the players draft…not that it means anything but it says something about the kid.

According to one person that I speak to on a regular basis that is very close to situation he continues to say he thinks it will be Chandler. He says chandler is definitely the best passer of the bunch. Although fall camp can change everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Wooldridge was the number one overall pick in the players draft…not that it means anything but it says something about the kid.
    Wooldridge was pick number one overall by Chris Smith I believe. That could simple mean they are tight. I wouldn’t read much into that.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    According to one person that I speak to on a regular basis that is very close to situation he continues to say he thinks it will be Chandler. He says chandler is definitely the best passer of the bunch. Although fall camp can change everything.
    If chandler only had Ben’s measurables. But if he was 6’3” we may have never seen him here.

9. Ragin' Cajuns Re: QB Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    If chandler only had Ben’s measurables. But if he was 6’3” we may have never seen him here.
    Yes, we were looking for someone 5’8” that could do what Levi did here.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Chandler was #1 pick last year if I remember correctly. Also pretty sure that chandler is one of the captains

I selfishly want Chandler to win out because he's been all in on the Cajuns since he was a recruit but understand if someone beats him out in the competition. Hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes, we were looking for someone 5’8” that could do what Levi did here.
    Not necessarily thinking along the lines that we were looking for a 5’10” QB and didn’t want the 6’3” guy. Thinking if he had the frame to go with the live arm offered he would have had been offered by bigger better P 5 schools. Which is why we wouldn’t have seen him here.

13. Default Re: QB Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    Not necessarily thinking along the lines that we were looking for a 5’10” QB and didn’t want the 6’3” guy. Thinking if he had the frame to go with the live arm offered he would have had been offered by bigger better P 5 schools. Which is why we wouldn’t have seen him here.
    Like Baker Mayfield?

A

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Like Baker Mayfield?
    If 5’10” chandler was as good as 5’10” Baker he wouldn’t be here either. What’s your point?

Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I selfishly want Chandler to win out because he's been all in on the Cajuns since he was a recruit but understand if someone beats him out in the competition. Hope it works out.
    Excellent point... I remember in Coach Nap's first year recruiting Chandler was one of.. if not THE.. first to commit and went out recruiting others to come here... I want the kid to succeed but he needs to win the job

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information