Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: QB Battle

Default Re: QB Battle

But some posters said our recruiting stars makes up the polls. LMMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    But some posters said our recruiting stars makes up the polls. LMMFAO!
    Lump you in there too. He said it was a contributing factor. That poll is an end of season ranking. No way it still looks like that come week zero

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Lump you in there too. He said it was a contributing factor. That poll is an end of season ranking. No way it still looks like that come week zero
    AP voters can't even get the teams right on their ballot ...You actually think they are following recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    AP voters can't even get the teams right on their ballot ...You actually think they are following recruiting
    NOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Simple: Our players are better than we give them credit for.

We lament signing a two, at a P5 they would be a 3.

We lament signing a three, at a P5 they are a 4.

Buying low and selling high is the very definition of value.

If the reality is more valuable than what is on paper it makes the star system much more valuable to Louisiana than a P5.

Once people understand this, more will be tempted to attend.
    We aren't selling ____ high....it's buying low and having the asset confiscated.

I'm surprised
    Same here. I think we'll be good but not that good. And, I certainly think it will take us a bit to gel and figure out our depth chart before we get to playing our best.

Simple: Our players are better than we give them credit for.

We lament signing a two, at a P5 they would be a 3.

We lament signing a three, at a P5 they are a 4.

Buying low and selling high is the very definition of value.

If the reality is more valuable than what is on paper it makes the star system much more valuable to Louisiana than a P5.

Once people understand this, more will be tempted to attend.
    Or......the 3 star evaluation is correct, and the P5 4 star evaluation is inflated. You can argue it both ways. Either way its arbitrary.

"Da optimist says, da glass is half full....da pessimist says da glass is half empty....I'm a realist, me....and say it really don't matter cause either way, you gonna need some more damn water!"

- PooPoo Broussard

8. Default Re: QB Battle

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Same here. I think we'll be good but not that good. And, I certainly think it will take us a bit to gel and figure out our depth chart before we get to playing our best.
    ……I guess that my hopes are that the RB situation will be ok led by Our depth less 2 from last year…..TEs are back and all but I think one receiver or so…..my hope is that the OLine can make it happen….oh and that LL (bigger stronger faster) the second happens to catch on to the game plan scheme…..after a 4-5 star HS career, couple of Maryland years, 2 Cajun years he is ready….just my hopes!

9. Default Re: QB Battle

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    We aren't selling ____ high....it's buying low and having the asset confiscated.
    You are focusing on the parts not the product.

Louisiana's parts are of higher grade than the locals give credit for, but we are not promoting the overall product.

Instead of lamenting the confiscation, start selling high by promoting Louisiana to fans and future fans.

Don't let others others recognize the value before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I’m predicting 11-2

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……I guess that my hopes are that the RB situation will be ok led by Our depth less 2 from last year…..TEs are back and all but I think one receiver or so…..my hope is that the OLine can make it happen….oh and that LL (bigger stronger faster) the second happens to catch on to the game plan scheme…..after a 4-5 star HS career, couple of Maryland years, 2 Cajun years he is ready….just my hopes!
    Legendre will never see the field here as a QB.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information