Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ragin Cajuns football and TV

Default Re: Ragin Cajuns football and TV

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    I believe you can get all the Espns directly through ESPN. You can get a Disney Hulu ESPN bundle for 15 a month
    And if you have sling, the sports package is 5 bucks a month. Includes all ESPN channels, Acc network, sec network, etc etc

I use Spectrum Cable. Here is the deal with my ESPN:

My extended cable includes ESPN and ESPN2. If I wanted ESPNU, I would need an additional package which would cost another 30 bucks or so. You cannot get ESPNU as a stand-alone addition, which sucks since I already pay almost 200 a month for cable, internet, and phone.

ESPN+ is only available as a steaming service, so you must have internet but not cable

ESPN3 is still available on a limited basis and is a free streaming service. There seems to be less and less events on ESPN3.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Outside of the actual football, our in stadium experience is awful. I don’t blame anyone for staying home.
    Are you referring to the hour long concession stand lines when we have a good crowd?

I know better than to stand in those lines but your “casual fans” don’t seem to

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post

My extended cable includes ESPN and ESPN2. If I wanted ESPNU, I would need an additional package which would cost another 30 bucks or so. You cannot get ESPNU as a stand-alone addition, which sucks since I already pay almost 200 a month for cable, internet, and phone.

ESPN+ is only available as a steaming service, so you must have internet but not cable

ESPN3 is still available on a limited basis and is a free streaming service. There seems to be less and less events on ESPN3.
    Man I pay $60 a month for FUBO and get every sports channel know to man

I don't understand ESPN 3. I subscribe to ESPN plus and can watch it. I used to be able to do the same with 3. It now says it is no longer a part of my package. Not sure why that started happening? If it is free one would think I should get it.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I don't understand ESPN 3. I subscribe to ESPN plus and can watch it. I used to be able to do the same with 3. It now says it is no longer a part of my package. Not sure why that started happening? If it is free one would think I should get it.
    I think you have to have a cable or satellite service that has the other ESPN networks to get it.

7. Default Re: Ragin Cajuns football and TV

I think you have to have a cable or satellite service that has the other ESPN networks to get it.
    Or a streaming package like Sling or Hulu

3 and plus are both streaming networks available through internet services only. They are not a part of my Cox cable package like the mother ship, 2, U, Sec network, ESPN news....

3 and plus are both streaming networks available through internet services only. They are not a part of my Cox cable package like the mother ship, 2, U, Sec network, ESPN news....
    If you login to the ESPN app using your cox credentials you will have access to everything on ESPN3.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If you login to the ESPN app using your cox credentials you will have access to everything on ESPN3.
    Even if I have cox cable only with AT&T internet?

Even if I have cox cable only with AT&T internet?
    If your cox cable package includes the ESPN plan then yes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information