Thread: STARS SHMARS

Default STARS SHMARS

I know all the arguments over stars and how much they really mean. However, something very interesting and exciting is how many of our top 25 recruits of all time (according to star ratings) are currently on this roster. I still have to catch myself sometimes and be reminded just how far we've come as a program over the last several years. This early in the recruiting cycle, with only 3 commits, and we already have the 3rd highest ranked recruit of all time in this class.....the number 1 and 2 being in last years class. ______ boys! Looking at some of the recruits we are on this year (ones we have a good chance at landing) has got me fired up! All this and the promise of this new regime and era of Ragin Cajuns football!
    I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Default Re: STARS SHMARS

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I know all the arguments over stars and how much they really mean. However, something very interesting and exciting is how many of our top 25 recruits of all time (according to star ratings) are currently on this roster. I still have to catch myself sometimes and be reminded just how far we've come as a program over the last several years. This early in the recruiting cycle, with only 3 commits, and we already have the 3rd highest ranked recruit of all time in this class.....the number 1 and 2 being in last years class. ______ boys! Looking at some of the recruits we are on this year (ones we have a good chance at landing) has got me fired up! All this and the promise of this new regime and era of Ragin Cajuns football!
    I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Glad to see the optimism…I hope people aren’t disappointed with a 9 win season…. This conference is going to be really good and hopefully we can get ahead of the game to become a dominant power always threatening for the G5 spot in the BCS Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Glad to see the optimism…I hope people aren’t disappointed with a 9 win season…. This conference is going to be really good and hopefully we can get ahead of the game to become a dominant power always threatening for the G5 spot in the BCS Bowl.
    Well, our schedule surely sets us up for the best chance possible

Dez and company have already exceeded my expectations regarding recruiting out the gate. If we can somehow keep this momentum going into the off-season of ‘23…look out!

Thread Information