Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    There are three high school class of 2021 position players listed in D1 Baseball.com portal as transferring out I've never heard of. I guess they were cut before the season.
    They were redshirting and were on the roster most of the season…until they entered the portal and were removed

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    A little bird told me the Cajuns have a transfer portal pitcher coming from Florida State.
    Now 6-29-22 we are getting reports of a kid from FSU coming to UL?

Now 6-29-22 we are getting reports of a kid from FSU coming to UL?
    Dude..the kid announced it on Twitter 12 hours before your birdy told you anything…stop
    Embarrassing yourself. Just like your “reliable source” on Zeon Chriss…Desormeaux said the exact same thing about him in a radio interview after spring ball. You aren’t special, it’s Lafayette…none of these things are secrets.

4. Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Jackson Nezuh. Numbers were not good at FSU this year. Hopefully he will success here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Dude..the kid announced it on Twitter 12 hours before your birdy told you anything…stop
    Embarrassing yourself. Just like your “reliable source” on Zeon Chriss…Desormeaux said the exact same thing about him in a radio interview after spring ball. You aren’t special, it’s Lafayette…none of these things are secrets.
    I have sources. I don’t reveal them, which is why I STILL have sources. Get over your jealousy. Me and Jay knew about this before he even said anything on twitter. I started this thread to give folks a little more information than Jay originally did.

Speaking of the portal

Huston Waldrep, who just got named either 1st or 2nd team All-American (depending on the publication), had a monster year for Southern Miss. He just entered the portal today. My bet is there's lots of NIL money in his future.

7. Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Speaking of the portal

Huston Waldrep, who just got named either 1st or 2nd team All-American (depending on the publication), had a monster year for Southern Miss. He just entered the portal today. My bet is there's lots of NIL money in his future.
    I saw that today. D1 baseball reported. That is tough for USM.

I have sources. I don’t reveal them, which is why I STILL have sources. Get over your jealousy. Me and Jay knew about this before he even said anything on twitter. I started this thread to give folks a little more information than Jay did.
    Again your Lack of self awareness is astonishing, these aren’t secrets…a lot of people know, they just don’t run here to tell it like a 12 year old girl. You are bragging about knowing for 2 weeks…so did the entire internet, congrats

https://mobile.twitter.com/nezuhj/st...27954002755585

And I know one of your sources and he complains how he shares with you something and ask you not to say anything and the first thing you do is put it on here.

Again your Lack of self awareness is astonishing, these aren’t secrets…a lot of people know, they just don’t run here to tell it like a 12 year old girl. You are bragging about knowing for 2 weeks…so did the entire internet, congrats

https://mobile.twitter.com/nezuhj/st...27954002755585

And I know one of your sources and he complains how he shares with you something and ask you not to say anything and the first thing you do is put it on here.
    Go kick rocks dude. We knew before the posting and my sources don't come on this page.

Go kick rocks dude. We knew before the posting and my sources don't come on this page.
    Lol okay bud…you knew before the kid even knew he was coming right? How would you know if they read this board? You don’t

I bet Tommy White got big NIL $ at LSU.

12. Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Lol okay bud…you knew before the kid even knew he was coming right? How would you know if they read this board? You don’t
    You're dealing with the guy that knew Hayden Durke before he was born. Why doubt whether or not he knew this kid was transferring before the kid himself knew that he was transferring. Man has SOURCES

Lol JMV thinks he’s holding the keys to the nuclear suitcase. Whatever makes you feel special I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    Lol JMV thinks he’s holding the keys to the nuclear suitcase. Whatever makes you feel special I guess.
    The problem is folks like you only wished you had the keys to take a peek inside.

The problem is folks like you only wished you had the keys to take a peek inside.
    That's where you're wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information