Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Please give more than one example of when you were correct. I'll wait.
    I answered you and then crickets? Kind of what I figured.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I answered you and then crickets? Kind of what I figured.
    Serious question, does it really make you feel important if you know something a week or two before its made public?

I hate to break it to you, but nobody really cares that much. And I cant think of anybody else that comes on here to let everyone know that they know something before it becomes public. And brags about it.

It’s bizarre as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Serious question, does it really make you feel important if you know something a week or two before its made public?

I hate to break it to you, but nobody really cares that much. And I cant think of anybody else that comes on here to let everyone know that they know something before it becomes public. And brags about it.

It’s bizarre as hell.
    Like Keith Frank says: I not trying to brag it's a matter of fact, even when I'm bragging you know I got it like that. There's nothing you can do, if I was you I'd hate me to. #haterz

PS: If nobody cared then why is my PM box always full?

BTW I got asked a question and the poster said he would be waiting. I answered and he disappeared.

Like Keith Frank says: I not trying to brag it's a matter of fact, even when I'm bragging you know I got it like that. There's nothing you can do, if I was you I'd hate me to. #haterz

PS: If nobody cared then why is my PM box always full?

BTW I got asked a question and the poster said he would be waiting. I answered and he disappeared.
    The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) describes narcissistic personality disorder as possessing at least five of the following nine criteria.

1. A grandiose sense of self-importance (CHECK 1)

2. Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love (CHECK 2)

3. Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) (CHECK 3)

4. Requiring excessive admiration

5. A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)

6. Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)

7. Lacking empathy (unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)

8. Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them (CHECK 4)

9. Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes (CHECK 5)

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) describes narcissistic personality disorder as possessing at least five of the following nine criteria.

1. A grandiose sense of self-importance (CHECK 1)

2. Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love (CHECK 2)

3. Believing that they are "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) (CHECK 3)

4. Requiring excessive admiration

5. A sense of entitlement (unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with their expectations)

6. Being interpersonally exploitative (taking advantage of others to achieve their own ends)

7. Lacking empathy (unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others)

8. Often being envious of others or believing that others are envious of them (CHECK 4)

9. Showing arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes (CHECK 5)

That’s all?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    That’s all?
    I only needed five

Is anyone hearing about another portal player coming in?

Is anyone hearing about another portal player coming in?
    Speaking on behalf of myself: I’m not asking around or looking to know

Big news in April
    Morris leaving to go to Ole Miss
    That's all you got man ? Oh that was HUUUUUGE NEWS. All over the internet. Btw, you wanna share about all these SEC schools that were foaming at the mouth for your boy Durke ? How did that pan out ?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Speaking on behalf of myself: I’m not asking around or looking to know
    I just heard the Cajuns have another player coming. I didn't hear anything beyond that or who it could even be. We will see in due time.

I don't think you are ever done recruiting. While I was told last week we were done (pending the McDaniel decision), it wouldn't surprise me if a late portal addition caught the coaches' eye.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    That's all you got man ? Oh that was HUUUUUGE NEWS. All over the internet. Btw, you wanna share about all these SEC schools that were foaming at the mouth for your boy Durke ? How did that pan out ?
    You asked for 2 I gave you 2. Hayden went with Rice for two reasons. He was looking for a coach who can coach him up with pitching knowledge. He believe Coach Bangs is that guy. He also was looking for a place close to home for his family to see him play. Just because other schools were inquiring about him doesn't mean every school is willing to offer you. BTW Durke isn't my boy.

13. Default Re: Baseball Portal Pitcher

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I don't think you are ever done recruiting. While I was told last week we were done (pending the McDaniel decision), it wouldn't surprise me if a late portal addition caught the coaches' eye.
    Here are the four portal pitchers that I have heard about:

McDaniels Ole Miss
    Megehee Ole Miss
    Tate Tulane
    Bihm ( a junior college in Miss)

All are Louisiana guys. Two are Lafayette, one is Tuerlings and the other STM
    One is Tioga.
    I believe the other is Rayne.

You asked for 2 I gave you 2. Hayden went with Rice for two reasons. He was looking for a coach who can coach him up with pitching knowledge. He believe Coach Bangs is that guy. He also was looking for a place close to home for his family to see him play. Just because other schools were inquiring about him doesn't mean every school is willing to offer you. BTW Durke isn't my boy.
    I thought you knew him before he was born? He must have thought you were a jackass after he actually met you for y’all not to be boys now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Here are the four portal pitchers that I have heard about:

McDaniels Ole Miss
    Megehee Ole Miss
    Tate Tulane
    Bihm ( a junior college in Miss)

All are Louisiana guys. Two are Lafayette, one is Tuerlings and the other STM
    One is Tioga.
    I believe the other is Rayne.
    Landry Aligood - Tulane
    Jerry Couch - Charleston Southern
    Taylor Parrett - Houston

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information