Thread: Taylor Snow to UNM

UL Softball Taylor Snow to UNM

https://golobos.com/news/2022/06/17/...-unm-softball/

Wishing the best of luck to Taylor.

Default Re: Taylor Snow to UNM

Good luck Taylor, hope you find success at UNM.

Just trying to get my bearings on the roster.

Was she one of the players who left the program mid-season?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Just trying to get my bearings on the roster.

Was she one of the players who left the program mid-season?
    Yes.

Wish would have been given a chance. I think she had a tremendous amount of potential to be a studette. I have a feeling we will see her again some time in the next 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Wish would have been given a chance. I think she had a tremendous amount of potential to be a studette. I have a feeling we will see her again some time in the next 3 years.
    She was given just as much of a chance as any other pitcher on the roster the last 2 years. You know what they say about potential? What you mean we will see here again in the next 3 years. UNM is a long way away from being a good team.

New head coach announced on 4 June, transfer player already signed and on campus by 13 june?

Seems kind of fast?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    New head coach announced on 4 June, transfer player already signed and on campus by 13 june?

Seems kind of fast?
    How do you figure? Taylor has been in the portal over 2 months. This new coach knows Taylor from her high school days, as SFA also recruited her.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    How do you figure? Taylor has been in the portal over 2 months. This new coach knows Taylor from her high school days, as SFA also recruited her.
    Good point as far as the player, but not a good point about the coach.

i.e. what happens if the coach had contacted her while still coach of SFA or while in between? Would that have been tampering?

Can a coach line up a squad of players before announced as being employed by a school?

Also since when do softball players arrive on campus early for the summer term?

Just a small example, but imagine if such an inconsequential move like this is ignored or was unintentional, just imagine what the so called big money programs are doing behind the scenes, and ncaa hiding their eyes on

Good point as far as the player, but not a good point about the coach.

i.e. what happens if the coach had contacted her while still coach of SFA or while in between? Would that have been tampering?

Can a coach line up a squad of players before announced as being employed by a school?

Also since when do softball players arrive on campus early for the summer term?
    Once you are in the portal you can be contacted by any coach regardless where they coach of if they are in between jobs. Sure if they players want to follow them.

Just a small example, but imagine if such an inconsequential move like this is ignored or was unintentional, just imagine what the so called big money programs are doing behind the scenes, and ncaa hiding their eyes on
    No hiding is going on. If you are in the portal you are a free agent.

Thread Information