Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales

1. Default Ticket sales

How are FB sales going? Are there really selling next years baseball tickets now?

Default Re: Ticket sales

I hope their is lots of excitement for our new coach and the current win streak. I’ve got mine, but a bigger marketing push across the state will be needed to get additional football season tickets sold. The stadium looks great packed. Let’s geaux Cajun Nation!

3. Default Re: Ticket sales

Yep

Hopefully we light it up!

Ragin Review is supposed to interview someone in the admin about how football season tickets sales are going. Not sure when it will occur.

I got mine!

I have my four and I know one of my boys has his four.

I got 4

So say the ticket sales aren't that good. Hopefully it starts to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I got my four. It’s Putin’s fault that sales are down. Putin caused inflation and gas hikes people are strapped.

UL Football Re: Ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I hope their is lots of excitement for our new coach and the current win streak. I’ve got mine, but a bigger marketing push across the state will be needed to get additional football season tickets sold. The stadium looks great packed. Let’s geaux Cajun Nation!
    Fully agree with broader marketing push. Or 200 mile radius telemarketing campaign to alumni. Like many businesses, shouldn’t just rely on Acadiana region to bolster sales. Granted the there’s diminishing returns further out you go, but what if it nets another 1,000 season tickets sold? Wonder what the specific ticket goals are? But really need to work the markets next to Acadiana- SWLA, Bayou Region, Capitol and Cenla. NOLA too.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Fully agree with broader marketing push. Or 200 mile radius telemarketing campaign to alumni. Like many businesses, shouldn’t just rely on Acadiana region to bolster sales. Granted the there’s diminishing returns further out you go, but what if it nets another 1,000 season tickets sold? Wonder what the specific ticket goals are? But really need to work the markets next to Acadiana- SWLA, Bayou Region, Capitol and Cenla. NOLA too.
    If someone called me to sell something I would purposely avoid buying that item.. sign of them times

Hype / excitement just doesn't seem there

We couldn't sell tickets with one of the best coaches in college football and 2 straight top 16 seasons. Not sure why anyone would think ticket sales would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Pop View Post
    I got my four. It’s Putin’s fault that sales are down. Putin caused inflation and gas hikes people are strapped.
    Gun strapped or $$ strapped? I am both.

Who is “so say” ? And what is the bar for season ticket sales?10k? 15k?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information