Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RIP to Brad McGuire

1. Default Re: RIP to Brad McGuire

Such a tragedy. Brad was always such a nice guy. Always laughing and happy when you would see him, and all around incredible person. So sad to hear about this. Another great person that was taken way too soon.

Default Re: RIP to Brad McGuire

Damn. RIP Brad

Brad was being redshirted in the same year that I worked as an equipment manager for the football team. He had a positive impact on everyone he came across; just an all-around nice guy and quite possibly the best type of teammate you would want on your team. He will be truly missed.

4. Default Re: RIP to Brad McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Brad was being redshirted in the same year that I worked as an equipment manager for the football team. He had a positive impact on everyone he came across; just an all-around nice guy and quite possibly the best type of teammate you would want on your team. He will be truly missed.
    Posts like this are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Blackjack always had high praises for how Brad McQuire handled himself. Brad certainly impressed Blackjack and Blackjack (and the other equipment managers and trainers) knew who the good teammates were.

6. Default Advertiser Brad McGuire, part of Louisiana football's first New Orleans Bowl win, dies at 33 i

Brad McGuire was most known by Louisiana football fans for his role in leading the team to its first New Orleans Bowl victory.

It said in the article that he had recently finished his residency and was now an ER Doctor. It is so sad to lose a young man with such a promising future.

RIP Brad

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun
    Team seemed to always play with an extra spark when Brad was in the game. The comeback he helped orchestrate against stAte in ‘08 is an all time Cajun Field.
    Yes. He made one of the most clutch 4th down throws I’ve ever seen on that last drive. His memory will live forever.

I’m lost for words. I am so sorry for his parents and significant others.

10. Default Re: RIP to Brad McGuire

There is a GoFundMe set up for Brad’s family.

https://gofund.me/008b097e

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Forever View Post
    There is a GoFundMe set up for Brad’s family.

https://gofund.me/008b097e
    Done. Thanks for the link. Maybe we can try to get this link stickied Independently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information