Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Running Backs

UL Football Running Backs

Iam so confused why there bringing so many rb in. We have like 20 on the roster and keep getting transfers. What the hell is the depth chart like behind Chris Smith?

2. Default Re: Running Backs

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    Iam so confused why there bringing so many rb in. We have like 20 on the roster and keep getting transfers. What the hell is the depth chart like behind Chris Smith?
    Well we lost our 2 best backs from last year so I am good with bringing in anyone who can help.

Default Re: Running Backs

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Well we lost our 2 best backs from last year so I am good with bringing in anyone who can help.
    And lost another for the year to injury during spring

Lost another to injury in the spring...Down 3 at least from last year...and, UL is a 3 RB offense...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Lost another to injury in the spring...Down 3 at least from last year...and, UL is a 3 RB offense...
    But I thought we were opening up the passing game more??

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Who is the third?

Who got hurt in spring?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Who is the third?
    The kid from Many will be the big back like Johnson last year. Leger speaks very highly of him. The name I heard coming out of spring after him was Orphy.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    Who got hurt in spring?

The kid from carencro who has the same last name as the kid from many their names are escaping me right now pull up a roster.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I agree with this statement, and who wouldn't be concerned after what happened in the off season. We are in need of talent at the RB position. People on this forum are so misleading saying we have depth. No we don't. Not proven depth.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I agree with this statement, and who wouldn't be concerned after what happened in the off season. We are in need of talent at the RB position. People on this forum are so misleading saying we have depth. No we don't. Not proven depth.
    Right we are in the same exact situation we were in last year at this time when it comes to experience depth. The only difference is Chris Smith has more experience today than he did last year at this time. The rest have as much experience as Jonson and Bailey had at this time last year.

We have always had good running backs since Fenroy hit the scene….. I am confident we will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Right we are in the same exact situation we were in last year at this time when it comes to experience depth. The only difference is Chris Smith has more experience today than he did last year at this time. The rest have as much experience as Jonson and Bailey had at this time last year.
    Jonson? Did he red shirt last year?

14. Default Re: Running Backs

The loss of Bailey and Johnson cannot be overstated. They were both key to our victory in the bowl game. I like Chris Smith but it’s not a one man show and Emani’s speed and Johnson’s power will be missed this year. These are two young talented backs who were lured away with no penalty.

What about Kibodi the TX A&M transfer via Christian Life and Tyresse Jackson the Colorado St transfer via Westgate. They both obviously had good offers out of high school. Will they add quality depth at RB?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information