Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 5 Million!

Default Re: 5 Million!

Next major project has to be player experience. Dugouts, clubhouse, etc. Imagine having maybe the best G5 baseball facility in the country and complaining about the TV view.
    Would love to see a ECU style outfield deck, just not sure where we could put it.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Next major project has to be player experience. Dugouts, clubhouse, etc. Imagine having maybe the best G5 baseball facility in the country and complaining about the TV view.
    Would love to see a ECU style outfield deck, just not sure where we could put it.
    Right center and left field where the old scoreboard is seem to have the most room

I've heard the number for locker room/offices/cages etc. is $10 million

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Geez!!!! Back in 16 Rob told me approx 3 mill

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    ____ has tripled in 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    I don't see how a locker room w/offices can cost that much ($10M).

Imagine if someone told you they were building a $10M home. What size would you guess it would be and what kind of taj-mahal touches would be included??

Image maybe having the best G5 baseball facility that looks like it’s still under construction. Oh, we don’t have to image it. You want to settle for that look it’s no sweat of my back. Not complaining. The question was asked. I gave my opinion. My opinion is it looks like it’s not finished or the university ran out of money. That’s what it looks like.

Well i imagine its gonna require something to be torn down then rebuilt. Its not like we have a blank canvas to start with. So thats additional cost. Whatever number u have in your head to build it…just double it. Thats how much ____ cost these days to build

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Accurate

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Accurate
    I have to go with Dad 04 also on this.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Lol. I'm not surprised a school that spent over $450 million upgrading their football stadium a few years ago might have a little nicer facilities
    I was in College Station a few weeks ago for a wedding and read an article where A&M was approved for 1.5 billion dollars of construction projects for 22-23. For one year combined for academic and athletic construction. We could only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Image maybe having the best G5 baseball facility that looks like it’s still under construction. Oh, we don’t have to image it. You want to settle for that look it’s no sweat of my back. Not complaining. The question was asked. I gave my opinion. My opinion is it looks like it’s not finished or the university ran out of money. That’s what it looks like.
    Do you actually go to the games? Nothing about the stadium appears half finished. Boohoo if you watch on ESPN+ you have to watch me buy my next bud light.

I grew up in the old Tigue. The new Tigue is a baseball palace compared to not only the old Tigue, but all other stadiums in our conference.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I have to go with Dad 04 also on this.
    $10 million is what I am told by those who have 1st hand info.

Where the money comes from, I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I was in College Station a few weeks ago for a wedding and read an article where A&M was approved for 1.5 billion dollars of construction projects for 22-23. For one year combined for academic and athletic construction. We could only dream.
    I was in College Station in 2007 and was impressed. I can only imagine what it will be.

Do you actually go to the games? Nothing about the stadium appears half finished. Boohoo if you watch on ESPN+ you have to watch me buy my next bud light.

I grew up in the old Tigue. The new Tigue is a baseball palace compared to not only the old Tigue, but all other stadiums in our conference.
    Yes and ok. It still looks unfinished.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information