Thread: Polls

Poll Polls

So all of these threads with “How did so and so coach do this year” polls move to the top of Nu2u every time someone votes?

They take up nearly the entire page.

Is there any way to personally hide a thread from my page?

Default Re: Polls

Summer traffic set up. Polls don’t close until August, lots of time to comment about coach du jour. Merge into one thread?

3. Default Re: Polls

The summer dead period is here. Sunbelt media days aren’t too far off but there will be a lot of reviewing and prognosticating between now and then.

Yeah I get that. I was just wondering if theres a way to hide them so my whole page isn’t those threads when I hit “Nu2u”

Bump

6. Default Re: Polls

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    So all of these threads with “How did so and so coach do this year” polls move to the top of Nu2u every time someone votes?

They take up nearly the entire page.

Is there any way to personally hide a thread from my page?
    While this little historical view is polling., if you click Nu2u and all you see is polls and don't feel like reading them now, you can click "actions" by the new thread pencil and then click "Mark Forums Read"

It's a temporary solution to not having to open each poll to look at 1 vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    While this little historical view is polling., if you click Nu2u and all you see is polls and don't feel like reading them now, you can click "actions" by the new thread pencil and then click "Mark Forums Read"

I did that and no threads are shown. Will threads appear as people make new comments on them? And more importantly, will the poll threads appear each time someone casts a vote?

8. Default Re: Polls

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I did that and no threads are shown. Will threads appear as people make new comments on them? And more importantly, will the poll threads appear each time someone casts a vote?
    Yes and yes

Since most posts run through the Rage Page (at least initially) you can always go there to look at a specific thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

After thinking about it, good idea with each thread. Easier to clean up when people go off on tangents different from thread title.

I cant see the “Just Ragin” section, i.e the OT s3ction???

Thread Information