Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Premium pay site on rp!

Default Premium pay site on rp!

I am not sure what it cost you to run this site, but in my mind members should cover the operating cost plus you should make some money from it. If you get 100 members at $60 per year that would get you up to $6,000. If the cost is $5,000 to run it then you make a grand. I think less members who are more relevant to the information being provided would/could make for a better board. Premium information should have a price. That is the reason I only text or send messages to folks I can trust. This would/should eliminate all of the rift raft and trolls who add no real value and derail threads. If you want to keep it free then keep it free but have a premium membership option for folks that would want to get in on that.I have been knowing you since the Art Car days so can you at least consider this?

Default Re: Premium pay site on rp!

Talk about a collosal waste of money. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not sure what it cost you to run this site, but in my mind members should cover the operating cost plus you should make some money from it. If you get 100 members at $60 per year that would get you up to $6,000. If the cost is $5,000 to run it then you make a grand. I think less members who are more relevant to the information being provided would/could make for a better board. Premium information should have a price. That is the reason I only text or send messages to folks I can trust. This would/should eliminate all of the rift raft and trolls who add no real value and derail threads. If you want to keep it free then keep it free but have a premium membership option for folks that would want to get in on that.I have been knowing you since the Art Car days. Can you at least consider this?
    Sounds like you have it all figured out, you should go do that yourself

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Sounds like you have it all figured out, you should go do that yourself
    You tell me how to add a premium site on this site?

247 forms have that feature

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    247 forms have that feature
    So you would pay?

You tell me how to add a premium site on this site?
    It’s your business venture, you figure it out

It’s your business venture, you figure it out
    I made a suggestion only and would be a customer only. I never mentioned anything about being a owner/operator.

So you would pay?
    If it was like Cajun T information back in the day.. probably

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    If it was like Cajun T information back in the day.. probably
    CajunT is the man!

I am not sure what it cost you to run this site, but in my mind members should cover the operating cost plus you should make some money from it. If you get 100 members at $60 per year that would get you up to $6,000. If the cost is $5,000 to run it then you make a grand. I think less members who are more relevant to the information being provided would/could make for a better board. Premium information should have a price. That is the reason I only text or send messages to folks I can trust. This would/should eliminate all of the rift raft and trolls who add no real value and derail threads. If you want to keep it free then keep it free but have a premium membership option for folks that would want to get in on that.I have been knowing you since the Art Car days so can you at least consider this?
    You seem very into yourself and your supposed “inside information”.

Nobody cares dude. No matter how important you think you are

A lot of people here know things that aren’t made public right away. They just don’t feel the need to tell everyone else that they know something that most don’t know

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    You seem very into yourself and your supposed “inside information”.

Nobody cares dude. No matter how important you think you are

A lot of people here know things that aren’t made public right away. They just don’t feel the need to tell everyone else that they know something that most don’t know
    I don't tell just anyone anything and that is what folks like you don't like but truly want. Move on.

Paywalls work well if you want to keep trolls out. It’s the reason ULM is behind a paywall. I have no clue how many members they have, but when they moved behind the wall, a dozen posters on there old site would of been a generous number.

“Insider” information, if significant, usually gets to the free sites in a few days at most.

It’s officially off-season, enjoy.

I don't tell just anyone anything and that is what folks like you don't like but truly want. Move on.
    Your lack of self awareness is truly astonishing. I go back and forth trying to figure out if you are just messing around pretending to be a giant douche bag as a shtick or if you are actually that unaware how douche you are. It’s tough Bc it’s hard to believe there are actually people like you that are real.

Your lack of self awareness is truly astonishing. I go back and forth trying to figure out if you are just messing around pretending to be a giant douche bag as a shtick or if you are actually that unaware how douche you are. It’s tough Bc it’s hard to believe there are actually people like you that are real.
    LOL. So well put

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information