Thread: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

1. UL Volleyball Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

States.New Year, "NEW GYM", New Team, Same Energy. ?????? The Cajuns Volleyball team has a new gym? Anyone in the know about this, the schedule shows them playing at EKL which is where they were last year, I believe?

Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    States.New Year, "NEW GYM", New Team, Same Energy. ?????? The Cajuns Volleyball team has a new gym? Anyone in the know about this, the schedule shows them playing at EKG which is where they were last year, I believe?

EKL has been under construction

3. Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

EKG?

I thought I got upset when coaches took the liberty to change school colors.

Changing the name of the gym to match the coaches initials is taking privelege to the next level.

4. Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    EKG?

Changing the name of the gym to match the coaches initials is taking privelege to the next level.
    Sorry, EKL, not EKG, that is a whole other thing.

5. Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Did not realize that EKL was under construction. Thanks.

6. Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Won't volleyball will have the whole place to themselves since they evicted women's basketball.

Will men and women basketball now split the court at practice facility? Seems less than ideal for both teams?

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Will men and women basketball now split the court at practice facility? Seems less than ideal for both teams?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Yes, the MBB team and the WBB team will have to share the basketball practice court in the Moncla Indoor Practice Facility. May not be much of a problem during the season as the CajunDome court will be down most of the time. The team playing at home that week can practice there and the team going on the road can use Moncla. Times can also be staggered. Care has to be taken the women are not given any shortcomings in this arrangement due to Title Nine. Summer and other off season workouts will require more adjustment. Of course if the dome could have the court down more frequently in summer it would help. That costs money of course. Now the women's coaching staff are also getting nice new offices in the Dome. That is a positive for their program.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Yes
    Beyond a new assistant coach being named and the court sharing issue, there was one other piece of basketball news which broke late last week. That was Jordan Brown announcing he is definitely coming back to the Cajuns next season. Although that was a positive, I chose not to post it so as all the attention could be directed towards the run baseball was on. They certainly deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    EKG?

If it were up to me, we’d rip the Long Family name away from everything in Louisiana.

But that’s just me…

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    States.New Year, "NEW GYM", New Team, Same Energy. ?????? The Cajuns Volleyball team has a new gym? Anyone in the know about this, the schedule shows them playing at EKL which is where they were last year, I believe?

Come in grantvb. This is your area bro.

13. Default Re: Cajun Volleyball on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    If it were up to me, we’d rip the Long Family name away from everything in Louisiana.

But that’s just me…
    EKG is fine with me.

ENERGY Kristi Gray

Thread Information