Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Default Re: OLE MIS VS SOUTHERN MISS

Freaking Ole Miss has marched through Omaha like they own it. 8-0 post season after SEC tourney.

2. Default Re: OLE MIS VS SOUTHERN MISS

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Freaking Ole Miss has marched through Omaha like they own it. 8-0 post season after SEC tourney.
    Not true. They are 9-1. They lost one game to Arkansas. But your point is well take nonetheless.

Default Re: Raise your hand

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Going into the CWS I really did. Baseball is a streaky game and OM was/is white hot
    They were on a mission for sure. They win today 4 to 2

Don’t you need at least 10 wins to win it all
    3 - regionals
    2 - supers
    3 - cws pool play
    2 - champ series

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    3 - regionals
    2 - supers
    3 - cws pool play
    2 - champ series
    They do now.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    3 - regionals
    2 - supers
    3 - cws pool play
    2 - champ series
    No pool play in the MCWS.

7. Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

ODU should have been in the tournament. Don’t care if Ole Pizz won the whole thing. Illegitimate champion.

I didn’t watch a pitch of the CWS for the first time in my life.

8. Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    ODU should have been in the tournament. Don’t care if Ole Pizz won the whole thing. Illegitimate champion.

I didn’t watch a pitch of the CWS for the first time in my life.
    Sorry you missed out on some great baseball.

Default Re: Raise your hand

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It's amazing, Ole Miss fans wanted Bianco fired a month ago and now he's led his team to chance to win a national championship.
    Yeah 32-22 to end the regular season and a losing conference record. Now a NC. Definitely got things going at the right time.

Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

I’m hearing the McDaniels kid is transferring to UL. I heard it from someone that is a former player and works with Louisiana baseball on a volunteer basis.

11. Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    I’m hearing the McDaniels kid is transferring to UL. I heard it from someone that is a former player and works with Louisiana baseball on a volunteer basis.
    From a talent standpoint it is a great pickup, he has been up and down his 2+ years at Ole Miss. He had 2 really bad games this year, one vs Auburn where he gave up 6 ER in 2 innings and one vs aTm where he gave up 5 ER in a 1/3 of an inning. If you take out those game he pitched 30.1 innings only giving up 11 ER.

12. UL Baseball Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    From a talent standpoint it is a great pickup, he has been up and down his 2+ years at Ole Miss. He had 2 really bad games this year, one vs Auburn where he gave up 6 ER in 2 innings and one vs aTm where he gave up 5 ER in a 1/3 of an inning. If you take out those game he pitched 30.1 innings only giving up 11 ER.
    A little bird told me that he was coming here from Ole Miss and Ben Tate was coming here from Tulane.

13. Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    ……Former VC player Ethan Leger committed to Ole Miss….he had been I think at Nichols and just finished Delgado Juco!

14. Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Former VC player Ethan Leger committed to Ole Miss….he had been I think at Nichols and just finished Delgado Juco!
    He committed last year to Ole Miss but had to complete the two year degree at Delgado this year before going.

Default Re: The OLE Miss run to and through the CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    A friend of mine with STM connections told me the same thing. I guess we will have to wait for the official announcement to make sure it is true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information