Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UL acquires OLOL Property

Default Re: UL acquires OLOL Property

I have a dream about a new Physics/Chemistry bldg as the third bldg in the tech quad. Redo Griffin and you’ve got Math and geology in high cotton. Montgomery is a mess and could become something else. Physics bldg becomes part of liberal arts and business group. I’m going to go buy a powerball ticket. Takes care of CF and my Engr bldg.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    I have a dream about a new Physics/Chemistry bldg as the third bldg in the tech quad. Redo Griffin and you’ve got Math and geology in high cotton. Montgomery is a mess and could become something else. Physics bldg becomes part of liberal arts and business group. I’m going to go buy a powerball ticket. Takes care of CF and my Engr bldg.
    Yeah, I‘ve been wondering what they plan on putting there. Physics makes good sense. Lord knows that Montgomery needs renovation. That would solve that problem….they could do it in phases: build something new for Physics, than leave Montgomery as more funds become available.

Looking at that area on google earth, though, it sure looks like that building will be awfully close to the parking garage. Like REAL close. But I guess they know more about this than I do, lol

3rd bldg in a quad?

Do better, lol, we have higher academic standards than the SEC.

The 4th end would be left open, at least for now. This would leave great views into the park from both the buildings and the quad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information