Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football?

1. UL Football Are you ready for some football?

What can we expect this season? new QB, decent schedule, change of philosophy. Honestly, I don't know a whole lot about what to expect, but it's never too early to talk about football. What's do you think about this upcoming season with a new head coach where anything is possible?

UL Football

I CANNOT WAIT for football season!!!!! That is all.

I'm really excited to see the new look of the offense. It seems we're gonna open up the passing game.

What are the things some of you are most looking forward to seeing?

Never too early for UL Football!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Not even for this quarter sized pee spot on my pants!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Never too early for threads about UL football or actual UL football?

*checks notes….

I have seen prior posts complaining about UL football being too early with noon kickoff? ooops?

Will be interesting having the new schools in the conference as well. Man, this is gonna be a fun year!

Technically a week night game is earlier than saturday, so casual fan told me that is too soon as well.

(I tried to argue that it was not too early, but a later part of the prior week, but to no avail)

It’s NEVER too soon to get excited for football season!! Can’t wait!!

I am looking forward to a passing game that actually opens up the run game. A vertical passing game? Oh yes that sounds wonderful.

Hear me out...Bo Bonds at QB

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Hear me out...Bo Bonds at QB
    Need him to be mic'd up during the game, for sure.

I am looking forward to the quarterback battle and outcome as well as continuing our win streak. This is a very good football schedule including easily drivable away games. I may only miss 1 game this season. Let’s do this! It’s time to focus on growing our fan base and take this team to the next level!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We need some young folks to grow the fan base. The current problem is most of the fan base is gray heads.
    I resemble that comment!!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I am looking forward to the quarterback battle and outcome as well as continuing our win streak. This is a very good football schedule including easily drivable away games. I may only miss 1 game this season. Let’s do this! It’s time to focus on growing our fan base and take this team to the next level!
    Yeah, the QB battle is interesting too. I'm sure Chandler has the edge, but we'll see. Do you think Des gets creative and dials up some packages for Zeon? That would be fun!

15. Default

Hey! I’m in the 30-35 range and am a part of the fanbase. I was in the Red Zone during the days when we had 29k for a 6-6 team. I don’t understand the fanbase’s expectations now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information