Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We need some young folks to grow the fan base. The current problem is most of the fan base is gray heads.
    I think you forgot about me lol. When I lived in the St. Streets, I used to go to almost every home game and I’d only miss 1-2 a year!! Now that I live in Colorado, I don’t go to as many but when I’m in the area, I always do my best to make it to a game! Once a Cajun, ALWAYS a Cajun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I think you forgot about me lol. When I lived in the St. Streets, I used to go to almost every home game and I’d only miss 1-2 a year!! Now that I live in Colorado, I don’t go to as many but when I’m in the area, I always do my best to make it to a game! Once a Cajun, ALWAYS a Cajun!!!
    Didn't forget about you. We just need more than you.

3. Default

Like I put in my baseball post when the powers to be wanted to ban the Young Ragin Cajun members from going to all games. The early/young fan base starts with parents bringing there young ones to the games.
    With the high cost of every outing it helps tremendously to have this in place. I for one hope they do not try the same thing again for baseball next year (or any sport).

Geaux Cajuns and keep focusing on the young kids, I promise that will help!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I CANNOT WAIT for football season!!!!! That is all.

I'm really excited to see the new look of the offense. It seems we're gonna open up the passing game.

What are the things some of you are most looking forward to seeing?
    We've heard about "opening up the passing game" going back to the days of Bustle when we ran the ball 60 times per game. LOL

Default Re: Are you ready for some football?

It is my understanding Des takes a some what softer approach with the players than Napier did. Curious to see how that translate to on field discipline.

6. Default Re: Are you ready for some football?

After witnessing how Des came on RP his Sr year and set us all straight in a decent sized post (his one and only) I have no doubt that his disciplinary skills have range.

I hope he never has to use all the gears in his gearbox... discipline wise.

ps No I can't find it. I may have been asked at some point to delete it. I can't remember.

I have it on good authority that we are ditching the chrome facemasks and going back to white. Also will see the Cajuns script helmets

No. It's baseball season.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Not even for this quarter sized pee spot on my pants!
    You sure that pee?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet;[URL="tel:1365252"
    1365252[/URL]]I have it on good authority that we are ditching the chrome facemasks and going back to white. Also will see the Cajuns script helmets
    Don’t make me get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    It is my understanding Des takes a some what softer approach with the players than Napier did. Curious to see how that translate to on field discipline.
    I was given the same information from someone in the program. Not just softer off the field but practices are also more lenient. I don't think that will translate well.

You can even tell the relaxed standards in the football department’s social media post. I hope he doesn’t change the cULture. We kept Coach Des supposedly to continue what worked and maintain our success.

I’ll be ready to talk football around August 1st

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I was given the same information from someone in the program. Not just softer off the field but practices are also more lenient. I don't think that will translate well.
    Did Napier's practice intensity change year-to-year depending on injuries or depth? Perhaps that's a piece of the puzzle, jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    You can even tell the relaxed standards in the football department’s social media post. I hope he doesn’t change the cULture. We kept Coach Des supposedly to continue what worked and maintain our success.
    The last time I checked social media posts don't equate to wins.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information